How many points will we get from our next 5 games?

villalad21

How many points will we get from our next 5 games  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Palace(H) Chelsea(A) Man Utd(A )Spurs (H) Everton(H)

• 15 points
    • 12-13 points
    • 9-11 points
    • 6-8 points
    • 3-5 points
    • 0-2 points

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/21 at 08:52

It would represent a drop off in our points per game average but considering the strenght of the opposition I think five or six points would be a good return from the next five fixtures, if we can beat Palace, then would just need another win or a couple of draws to achieve that.

Of course hopefully we do better, and wouldn't rule us out getting anything in any of the games.

• Like 1

being my usual positive self :) (aka pessimistic)

Palace = L/D

Chelsea, Manure, Liverpool, Spurs - L (maybe 1-3 points from all of these if we are lucky)

so i guess between 1and 6 points.

bajees........our next 6 games are really tough........Palace, Chelsea, Manure, Liverpool, Spurs, Everton.

Palace should be a win, but they've got banana skin written all over them. Chelsea and Man United are in good form. Liverpool will be looking to give us a **** good hiding after the last time. Spurs and Everton are really good teams too. 

I'm hopeful for a win against Palace, and then nicking a win against Chelsea or Everton for 6 points. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we only get 1. 

Edited by Davkaus

Our next five fixtures in the league are against same opponents we will face in our last five games of the season.

When the fixtures were first revealed there was a lot of talk that we'd need to be virtually safe heading into those last five games, so will be interesting to see how we do in the reverse fixtures.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

the last time we did this we all said we'd get 9, 10, 12 points from 5 fixtures and promptly lost 4 out of 5 games, so I'd be reluctant to be too bold. 

If we got a win and three draws that's a reasonable return, but we could lose to palace and beat chelsea such is the vagaries of this season. 

1 win, 1/2 defeats, 2/3 draws. So 5-6 points max I guess. Anymore would be great. Either way it'll be a good test of the team. Funny thing is as much as I find it hard to give us more than 6 points out of 15, I couldn't tell you which one is going to be the win

edit i voted 3-5, but 5 or 6 is my guess

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I fancy us against Chelsea but I think we'll play right into Man United and Spurs' hands.  They'll murder us on the counter and I don't think we'll set up any different.

"Murder us" seems a bit dramatic. 

I have gone for 7 points. 2 wins, 1 draw, 2 defeats. Carve it up however you like. 

• Like 1

Expecting a hiccup vs Palace, and don't see anything against Tottenham and Man Utd due to similar reasons posted above. Chelsea is an interesting one as its certainly a game we could surprise but they do have an excellent side. I'd say Everton are the most winnable game there just because they will suit up better against us. 

38 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

"Murder us" seems a bit dramatic. 

I have gone for 7 points. 2 wins, 1 draw, 2 defeats. Carve it up however you like. 

Yep, I see us getting around 7 points out of that lot and I'll be more than happy with it. 

27 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

dodgy game vs Palace which we play poor but scrape a win then another "wow didn't see that coming" victory vs one of Chelsea spurs or utd then a draw Everton 

Would obviously Kevin keegan style love it if we dicked utd by 7

I feel this is a criminally underused verb in the English language.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MentalM said:

No chance of any points vs Liverpool, but we can manage up to 3 in any of the other ones :D

I believe we will nick a few wins, Tottenham will be the hardest one. 

Lol how is it no chance? Am I missing something?

Â