How many points will we get from our next 5 games?

villalad21

How many points will we get from our next 5 games  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Palace(H) Chelsea(A) Man Utd(A )Spurs (H) Everton(H)

• 15 points
    • 12-13 points
    • 9-11 points
    • 6-8 points
    • 3-5 points
    • 0-2 points

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/21 at 08:52

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Would you take this? Beat West Ham, lose to Arsenal, Brighton and Leicester then beat Leeds 7-0. 

No, because we must go and try beat them all

19 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Would you take this? Beat West Ham, lose to Arsenal, Brighton and Leicester then beat Leeds 7-0. 

No I bloody wouldn't I'm in it for the points not to absolutely cane one team

47 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

No, because we must go and try beat them all

31 minutes ago, paul514 said:

No I bloody wouldn't I'm in it for the points not to absolutely cane one team

I agree, just thought I’d ask. Much as I’d hate to lose to Leeds again, if we could win the other four I’d be fine with that. Obviously we want to win every game though. 

Really don't wanna lose to Arsenal, couldn't stand the pundits giving it the big 6 starting to take their rightful places at the top.

Leeds too, pundits tongues stuck up their arses.

We are favourites for most of them and never a dog in any, 13 points pls.

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

If we beat leeds 7-0 sky sports would make a documentary about bielsa's brilliance in the premier league, whilst dedicating 20 mins of it to gary neville making "ooohhh" noises.

Totally rubbish at predictions, had a sneaky feeling Newcastle were going to beat us (not sure why, they were dire), thought we'd beat Burnley (to be fair, we should have) and would've been happy with a point at saints (rode our luck for 3) so on that basis, I will say we will lose all 5 🤔

Think the next 5 are all tough to call, if we deal with set pieces then we should get 3 points first up. Arsenal are very inconsistent, I see no reason why we can't get 3 here. We owe Brighton one, but I think they are better than the league position shows, a point would not be the worst result. Leicester with Vardy is a different animal than Leicester without. This could be crucial to what we pick up here. The Leeds one worries me most. I don't think we have the management or team to sit and counter and I think we could leave ourselves open (as we did in the reverse fixture).

All about momentum though, win our first one/two and confidence will be brimming... 

58 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Well Arsenal won't have David Luiz or Leno for our match on Saturday considering they have both received reds today 😂😂😂

To be fair, not having David Luiz could be seen as beneficial to them considering he is a liability and, frankly? Dogshit

11 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

To be fair, not having David Luiz could be seen as beneficial to them considering he is a liability and, frankly? Dogshit

He is prone to calamity to be fair but look at it this way. He's been playing regularly and not being making headlines. For David Luiz that usually means he is playing well.

On 02/02/2021 at 14:11, Jono62 said:

I'm going to be optimistic

West Ham - W - 3-0

Arsenal - W - 2-1

Brighton - W - 2-0

Leicester - D - 0-0

Leeds - W - 8-7

Seems accurate enough if it's Grealish "dives" vs Leeds dives

5 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

West Ham - W
Arsenal - D
Brighton - W
Leicester - L
Leeds - L

Loads of hysteria when we lose the two in a row, with people apoplectic that Smith hasn't made enough subs and Mings being championship level at best, despite being on 39 points and right in the mix for Europe

I fancy our chances against Arsenal.  They have no recognised/experienced keeper with Leno and Ryan out of the game and while Luiz is a basket case they are still a defender down.  We may concede against them but the way we play i fancy us outscoring them on this occasion.

Â