Trez         Watkins     AEG

Bench: JG JMcG Ramsay Elmo etc.

Or is that too drastic?

Thought we're out the league cup 😜

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

So many of our key men will be shattered. Could be a big chance for some reserves.

Mings/McGinn/Jack will have one day of training before the game. Douglas Luiz has maybe two but is probably in a plane going over the Atlantic now.

Yeah we had 11 away on international duty and most won't be getting back in the house till early hours of Thursday morning so can't see them making the 10am training session. 

Imagine it will be Friday by the time we fully regroup. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Yeah we had 11 away on international duty and most won't be getting back in the house till early hours of Thursday morning so can't see them making the 10am training session. 

Imagine it will be Friday by the time we fully regroup. 

What's Brighton's situation like? Off the top of my head, most of their key players aren't internationals.

7 hours ago, Keyblade said:

What's Brighton's situation like? Off the top of my head, most of their key players aren't internationals.

They are in a better situation in as far as they have a lot of players returning from injury, so they will have been with the club.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Just the 5 I believe...

• Yves Bissouma – Mali – Nov 13 + 17
  • Tariq Lamptey – England Under-21s – Nov 13 + 17
  • Jeff Molumby – Republic of Ireland – Nov 12 + 15 + 18
  • Joël Veltman – Netherlands – Nov 11 + 15 + 18
  • Andi Zeqiri – Swizerland under-21s – Nov 12 + 16 

https://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2020/11/12/which-fpl-players-are-on-international-duty-and-when-ahead-of-gameweek-9/ 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

So many of our key men will be shattered. Could be a big chance for some reserves.

Mings/McGinn/Jack will have one day of training before the game. Douglas Luiz has maybe two but is probably in a plane going over the Atlantic now.

Bloody good side on the ball this lot. Would not be surprised if they scored two despite their record.

As long as we score more, I would be happy enough with that. Although we all like a clean sheet. :)

• Like 1

Dunk back for them from suspension, huge player for them. They have some units at the back, hopefully they wont just bully Ollie out the game.

Trossard is out, thats a bonus, really rate him.

Tough one to call, we were brilliant last time out but that momentum will have to be re-earned Saturday. Massive equaliser for Brighton that a big chunk of our starting XI have played a lot of football and been travelling all over the globe during the break.

Be a real statement if we can get the result. I love knowing that at any moment in a game we can turn into prime Brazil :). Close game, 2-1 Villa (Grealish, Cash)

• Like 1

I still fancy Villa to get the win here, players are flying high despite of their international commitments.

Maybe we'll be a bit tired but we have a week off after Brighton so hopefully they can give it their all and rest up for a few days!

2-1 Villa (Watkins, Grealish).

I think we'll bag this, 3-1.

Not any particular magic going to happen, we simply take our chances a little bit better than Brighton.

It will be one of those workmanlike, relatively dull victories which, in hindsight, prove to be the foundation for our spectacular points tally come end of season.

On 18/11/2020 at 18:57, TheAuthority said:

Martinez

Dirty   Konsa Mings Targett

Nakamba Dougie 

Ross

Trez         Watkins     AEG

Bench: JG JMcG Ramsay Elmo etc.

Or is that too drastic?

Who is Dirty?