Pre-Match Thread

MaVilla

So far we're got points where I expected to drop them, and dropped them were I expected to get them. I hope we don't continue that trend today. 

I won't give them faux respect, Brighton are shit and have only won once this season. 3 points please.

Would like to see Mings and Konsa get away with a load against the mouthy little cock that plays up front for them.

Interesting game this - they have a couple of players with the energy to really trouble us - but we have the ability to get at them.

I have a feeling we'll see a fair few cards - that could decide it.

3 minutes ago, sne said:

Lamptey is scary, we need to pick out his runs because he is crazy fast and loves to drive forward.

I’m old enough to remember a Lamptey in the Villa squad.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Villa87 said:

Up against Targett...

Yeah that's a bit scary. Seen Brighton a couple times this season and Lamptey likes to drive from the wing more towards the center with his runs rather than hug the line from what I've seen so it might be our CM's that have to be alert as well.

1 minute ago, JamieZ said:

Can anyone think of why we wouldn't have a single natural centreback option on the substitutes bench? Can Elmo fit in there?

I guess Engles and Hause must be injured.  Elmo or Cash would have to play there if it came to it.

Traore aside our bench is pretty weak.

• Like 1