Pre-match Thread

alreadyexists

43 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Can't wait for pundits to say how bad Leicester were if we beat them and how they are making us look like prime Barca.

We could win by a couple but if Leeds win this weekend media will have Bielsa wankfest

10 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

What’s happening with Maddison? Is he still injured or do you think he’ll play on Sunday?

Not been fit since end of last season, can play 20 minutes without breaking down again. Be lucky if he plays. 

We are threadbare so not expecting much!

I am so revved up for this game. Having to sit through a few snore fests for England was like necking your veg to get to the dessert. 

Had a good feeling before the Liverpool game but I was just as surprised as everyone else with what happened. 

No idea what to expect on Sunday but it's a long time since I went into these games against the top sides and thought we've every chance of getting  a result. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villaglint said:

No idea what to expect on Sunday but it's a long time since I went into these games against the top sides and thought we've every chance of getting  a result. 

If we don't get a few of these back injury free we're in trouble. 

Ricardo
Ndidi
Maddison
Praet
Evans
Soyuncu
Fofana
Amartey

(Getting excuses in early)

12 minutes ago, babyblue said:

Ricardo
Ndidi
Maddison
Praet
Evans
Soyuncu
Fofana
Amartey

Quite an injury list that and gives me more confidence we can get something from this, whether that be a point or even 3.

You still have extremely dangerous players going forward but if you're defensively depleted as you look like you may be then we definitely also have the tools to capitalise.

So...

0-0 then :P 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, babyblue said:

Ricardo
Ndidi
Maddison
Praet
Evans
Soyuncu
Fofana
Amartey

the only excuse you need is that you are playing the champions elect. no shame in it :D

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Quite an injury list that and gives me more confidence we can get something from this, whether that be a point or even 3.

It is quite the list. Sounds like it will be almost like playing against 10 players.

:trollface:

For once I think the international break might've been good for us. It gave us time to get back down to the planet we call the Earth again. After that thrashing of liverpool the players might've been flying a bit high.

Still, no matter their injury list, I'd take a draw on Sunday. Of course we can win, but this will be a tough one. And a draw would still see us unbeaten and still on great confidence.

I hope Jack comes back with a feeling that he has something to prove. To prove Southgate what a fool he is to not play him at all. A Jack on fire is a handfull for every team.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Leicester have a lot of players out for this game. We have to go there and take the game to them.
Prediction- 7-2 Villa  

The 7-2 bet is the new 4-1 bet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2