Match Thread: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

Whilst I’m absolutely buzzing, it is only half time. I hope Dean gets it into them that the game isn’t won yet. Liverpool will come back hard and we need to keep our focus. It’s a strange set of emotions, ecstatic and shutting it 

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

MODS, you've taken my likes on the WORST of days ffs

I deliberately held some back when Rashica thread was reopened. I'm still going to have to be sparing though. 

WE NEED A LIKES AMNESTY @limpid

Just now, DJ_Villain said:

About half a gram of MDMA I think

Think that's speed that does that not MDMA as they both took differently, speed on the tongue and teeth and MDMA through Bombing or tongue.

Dont ask me how I know 🤣

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Whilst I’m absolutely buzzing, it is only half time. I hope Dean gets it into them that the game isn’t won yet. Liverpool will come back hard and we need to keep our focus. It’s a strange set of emotions, ecstatic and shutting it 

pretty sure the players themselves are very well aware of this and all want to show the world that we can beat the champs. they'll want this badly.

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Wait for 20 minutes when people lose their shit about subs. 

To be fair I would usually be one of them, but if it continues like this I don't think i'd care. lol

Although, if it becomes apparent that some are out of gas and we need fresh legs I might fidget.