The Villa Talks Podcast

omariqy

Great one again lads, perfect timing, was on KP and tasked with hoovering and listening with headphones on and not a care in the world, highlight was Stefan complete 180° on Leeds score prediction, was expecting him to say a draw and when he said 4-0 I proper laughed, threw the hoover down and threw my hands in the air, brilliant. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations on the success of the podcast omariqy, its makes for a great listen.

Wonder how easy it would be to add it to other download platforms? I use podcastaddict and it's not available there.

Would make sense to get it on as many as you can if it's a simple process. 

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Congratulations on the success of the podcast omariqy, its makes for a great listen.

Wonder how easy it would be to add it to other download platforms? I use podcastaddict and it's not available there.

Would make sense to get it on as many as you can if it's a simple process. 

Hi mate

Firstly, thank you. It should already be on there

https://podcastaddict.com/podcast/3116071

Didn't even know this podcast existed till this morning. Just finished listening to the most recent edition. I must say I'm impressed.

I'm a regular listener to the villa view and MOMS podcast. I have also listened to claret and blue podcast and 7500 to holte podcast. This has them all beat for me. In terms of analysis and opinion it easily has the greatest depth and most nuanced views. 

I found myself agreeing with most of what was said, I also found myself thinking 'i never thought of that' (which rarely ever happens with the aforementioned podcasts). I had many moment where I wanted to interject and be part of the conversation. 

I'm looking forward to the next one, the bar for Villa podcasts has been raised and I'm very glad it's from VT'ers.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Philosopher said:

Didn't even know this podcast existed till this morning. Just finished listening to the most recent edition. I must say I'm impressed.

I'm a regular listener to the villa view and MOMS podcast. I have also listened to claret and blue podcast and 7500 to holte podcast. This has them all beat for me. In terms of analysis and opinion it easily has the greatest depth and most nuanced views. 

I found myself agreeing with most of what was said, I also found myself thinking 'i never thought of that' (which rarely ever happens with the aforementioned podcasts). I had many moment where I wanted to interject and be part of the conversation. 

I'm looking forward to the next one, the bar for Villa podcasts has been raised and I'm very glad it's from VT'ers.

Wow that's great. Thank you! Exactly what we are aiming for!

Shame we had to have a downbeat one last night but we tried to be measured as possible!

Â