The Villa Talks Podcast

omariqy

Hi Omar. 

Love the pod... thank you. 

As a matter if interest are the two regular guests mentioned above villatalk posters. 

Love their analysis and would like to pay more attention to their posts if they are here. 

14 hours ago, soezetoc said:

Hi Omar. 

Love the pod... thank you. 

As a matter if interest are the two regular guests mentioned above villatalk posters. 

Love their analysis and would like to pay more attention to their posts if they are here. 

Thank you for the feedback. They are both on here but post very infrequently. I am not sure what their usernames are. 

Jugsy is actually my brother and Chadsy is our mate from school that we have known for a long time. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, omariqy said:

We have our first ex player interview coming up this week. It will be on YouTube this week at some point. I have no idea when it comes to video editing so it’s taking me a bit of time to get it sorted! Make sure you subscribe to the channel. It’s a pretty big hitter 👀

Finally somebody got David Unsworth to talk about the highs and lows of his Villa career

• Haha 2

On 16/12/2020 at 00:51, omariqy said:

We have our first ex player interview coming up this week. It will be on YouTube this week at some point. I have no idea when it comes to video editing so it’s taking me a bit of time to get it sorted! Make sure you subscribe to the channel. It’s a pretty big hitter 👀

Just seen who it is on Twitter... fantastic work!!

• Like 2

Don't know why I bother listening to Gregg Evans, but if I'm bored and we've won I'll dip in, see what the mood is.

Highlights from latest ep:

• Baggies made Villa look good

• Mings is banned for Crystal Palace match

• Luiz happy to sit back and let everyone else play. This after a game when the shackles were off and he was further forward than any game this season. Plus he spent most of last season saying he wasn't good enough and Hourihane was better.

So so bad.

• Like 4

I don't post in this thread as much as I should, I listen to every episode and really enjoy the show.  The Dwight Yorke episode was fantastic. It's totally my age, Dwight was in his pomp during my teenage years when I was obsessed by football and walks into the starting XI of the best Villa player's I've ever seen (lets say late 80s onwards) so it was a delight to hear from him. I'd loved to have heard a bit more about specific favourite goals, if only so you'd talk about the one against Forest in 91/92 where a teenage Dwight Yorke put their left back on his arse with a shimmy that Leo Messi would have been proud of: 

• Like 1

Â