The Villa Talks Podcast

omariqy

Nice one on getting it published so quickly. I haven’t subbed to a Villa podcast since the excellent Aston Villa Review ended, but keen to bask in last night’s euphoria a little longer I had a listen earlier. If it wasn’t there this morning when I had that impulse to listen I’d have probably not bothered at all, but instead you’ve added another sub, and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

It was a really good listen and sounds much more polished than being just a few episodes in. Good work, I’ll be listening regularly from now on.

2 hours ago, Frobisher said:

Nice one on getting it published so quickly. I haven’t subbed to a Villa podcast since the excellent Aston Villa Review ended, but keen to bask in last night’s euphoria a little longer I had a listen earlier. If it wasn’t there this morning when I had that impulse to listen I’d have probably not bothered at all, but instead you’ve added another sub, and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

It was a really good listen and sounds much more polished than being just a few episodes in. Good work, I’ll be listening regularly from now on.

Wow thanks mate. That's amazing to hear. I loved the Aston Villa Review so that's high praise indeed.

Just wanted to say @omariqy this is a brilliant pod. I’ve become a bit pod addict over last 12 month and have only listened to the Liverpool one so far but found it to be fantastic. Will be catching up from start over the next few days. Keep up the good work 👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

Thank you mate. Great to hear.

Recording tonight with @TrentVilla and @NurembergVillan so look out for that this weekend. We will be covering:

1. Kits

2. Smith's 2 year anniversary and favourite/worst managers

3. Grealish and England

4. ITK

5. The Didier Six gameshow!

Nice one, I’ll look forward to this. 

And... while the mods are two men down, let’s see if we can find the keys to Rashica thread and wreak havoc :D

• Haha 1

Just listened to my first one which was the last one put out and its quality, all 3 speakers very knowledgeable and entertaining, will be working my way through them next few days to catch up before get too far behind, cant resist listening to the post Liverpool one next xxx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Just listened to my first one which was the last one put out and its quality, all 3 speakers very knowledgeable and entertaining, will be working my way through them next few days to catch up before get too far behind, cant resist listening to the post Liverpool one next xxx

Thank you mate. Great to hear. Last night's was a lot of fun to record it. It was actually well over 90 mins but had to edit it down a tad!

• Thanks 1

Another great episode.  Totally agree on the Club badge topics.  Current badge was poorly designed and needs a serious upgrade. I'd like to see an alternate logo (perhaps an interlocking AV) that the club would use on non-kit merchandise.  

Â