The Villa Talks Podcast

omariqy

14 minutes ago, yayoboy said:

At the risk of sounding a noob... What's Didier six?

He's a French player that played for us for a season but the game has nothing to do with him but has everything to do with the number six.

Excellent work guys,  I’m loving it. I subscribe to all the Villa podcasts available and you guys have made a great start considering it’s early days. I have been a bit annoyed with other podcasts (Mentioning no names) with getting wrong player names or wrong positions, showing lack of knowledge. Whereas you guys, being regulars on here are passionate and knowledgable of all things Villa. Only thing that annoys me is that your guest names are Chadsy and Jugsy and that’s too many Sys for more liking but I’ll get over that. Keep up the fantastic work guys. UTV!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yayoboy said:

At the risk of sounding a noob... What's Didier six?

One of life’s little injustices is that he missed squad numbers by about ten years. I’d loved to have seen him in the number 7 shirt just for giggles.  

B239A888-B165-48CA-8BF8-FB42CDABD8BE.jpeg

1 hour ago, stegzy said:

Excellent work guys,  I’m loving it. I subscribe to all the Villa podcasts available and you guys have made a great start considering it’s early days. I have been a bit annoyed with other podcasts (Mentioning no names) with getting wrong player names or wrong positions, showing lack of knowledge. Whereas you guys, being regulars on here are passionate and knowledgable of all things Villa. Only thing that annoys me is that your guest names are Chadsy and Jugsy and that’s too many Sys for more liking but I’ll get over that. Keep up the fantastic work guys. UTV!

But your username is... 🤪

12 hours ago, The_Rev said:

One of life’s little injustices is that he missed squad numbers by about ten years. I’d loved to have seen him in the number 7 shirt just for giggles.  

B239A888-B165-48CA-8BF8-FB42CDABD8BE.jpeg

Ah phew I’d mistaken Dider Six for this fella

EC821910-9745-465E-8FE7-D5DFAE403C30.jpeg

1 hour ago, HongKongVillan said:

I listened to ep4 before ep3, great to hear your prediction on the fulham game was completely off😃. Like the great in depth analysis on Scotty Parker, and I'm proud to say I got the answer of your quiz right away.

Keep up the good work mate and thanks for setting this up

So badly wrong. I picked out Anguissa and went in depth on him and he hardly had a touch. They also played 3 at the back not 4-2-3-1! Shocker haha.

2 hours ago, stegzy said:

Haha sorry mate. I can call them by their full names if you like. We were never sure how to approach the names - whether to go for nicknames or full names!

10 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Haha sorry mate. I can call them by their full names if you like. We were never sure how to approach the names - whether to go for nicknames or full names!

No worries mate, only pulling your leg really. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Been enjoying the podcasts Omar. Great work!

One thing I noticed - you might wanna have some ending music to close out the podcast? Seems a little strange when it just finishes without warning.

9 hours ago, Ghost said:

Been enjoying the podcasts Omar. Great work!

One thing I noticed - you might wanna have some ending music to close out the podcast? Seems a little strange when it just finishes without warning.

Yeah good point. I did it for the first one but it was an instrumental for a hip hop song and I was worried about copyright so haven't go round to getting something new in. 

Any ideas? Maybe some crowd chants?

• Like 1

Â