Jump to content

The Villa Talks Podcast


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is this on Youtube anywhere?

Hi mate, not yet. We will have Youtube videos but only when we are actually showing something that needs video. I don't think podcasts with people just chatting over a Zoom call is that great but happy to listen to any feedback people have and if there's enough demand for it then we could put something together. The podcast is on pretty much every platform going!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Hi mate, not yet. We will have Youtube videos but only when we are actually showing something that needs video. I don't think podcasts with people just chatting over a Zoom call is that great but happy to listen to any feedback people have and if there's enough demand for it then we could put something together. The podcast is on pretty much every platform going!

To be fair, that's what most people are doing these days.

How about Spotify? So I can listen in the car?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair, that's what most people are doing these days.

How about Spotify? So I can listen in the car?

Yeah agree but personally I don't like it but that's just me. I like listening in the car or on the commute. Yes it's on spotify. The following link has all the links that you need.

https://t.co/UHS914tAmK?amp=1

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice one Omar, I’ve listened to them all so far and can safely say it’s now my favourite Villa podcast. You’ve managed to get a good idea up and running very quickly so big well done from me. 
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Nice one Omar, I’ve listened to them all so far and can safely say it’s now my favourite Villa podcast. You’ve managed to get a good idea up and running very quickly so big well done from me. 
 

 

Thank you mate, that's really great to hear.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a great podcast. I've tried to get into quite a few, but most of the time I can't listen to an episode all the way through. I'm yet to have that problem with this one.

Gonna settle in and listen to the Fulham episode in a bit 👍

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • limpid featured this topic
8 minutes ago, handsworthlion said:

Great work Omar, just want to say, well done for getting them out so quickly.. can  be tricky to prioritize  stuff like this in the real world. looking forward to the Fulham pod on the way home from work!

Thanks mate, appreciate it. Look out for your shoutout!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Greenfly said:

It's a great podcast. I've tried to get into quite a few, but most of the time I can't listen to an episode all the way through. I'm yet to have that problem with this one.

Gonna settle in and listen to the Fulham episode in a bit 👍

Thanks mate, that's really good to hear. Again, any feedback on how we can improve is always welcome.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just subbed.

I don't follow or sub to any footy Podcasts, but I'm really looking forward to hearing this one as 1) it's Villa related and 2) There's people I 'know' involved  :thumb:

Best of luck with it :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, omariqy said:

Thanks mate, appreciate it. Look out for your shoutout!

You are too nice Omar!
 

Listened on the way home, pods are getting better each time. Really love how chilled And grown up the debate is, something that you should stick with, Nothing ‘gimmicky’. Villa Talks and ‘For the love of Mcgrath’ podcast are really nailing what I’m after in a Villa podcast. 
 

cant remember the names of the two guys that you have on, but they are both good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, omariqy said:

scout from the US to review our transfer business. 

 

My friend Joshua aka Josh Hill who is a massive Villa Fan also supports DC United and has worked for last 3 years as a scout for them.

Josh is a top scout and lad too.

Edited by Villan4Life
Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â