Title chase 2020/2021

villalad21

37 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Anything less than top 4 by tonight and I expect Smith will come under pressure. Any side that can afford to keep Neil Taylor on the bench should be there or there abouts.

Quiet about Taylor or Man City will come in for him!!!

27 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Quiet about Taylor or Man City will come in for him!!!

Fully expecting someone to meet Neil's buyout clause (400k) on deadline day. I'm pretty much resigned to losing him. 

2/3 players signing new contracts in Mings and Jack, can't win them all. Will be a big loss. 

6 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Fully expecting someone to meet Neil's buyout clause (400k) on deadline day. I'm pretty much resigned to losing him. 

2/3 players signing new contracts in Mings and Jack, can't win them all. Will be a big loss. 

Absolutely, we must try to keep our best players at all costs!!

Wonder what the equivalent thread on Leicester's forum was like the year they won the league? Maybe you can actually pinpoint the moment it went from bants and fish puns to "uh lads I think we might actually win this..."

Anyway, we've looked pretty sexy so far so I hope Liverpool don't annihilate us next time out. Put in a decent performance there and maybe nick a point and the hype train can keep rolling!

4 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Wonder what the equivalent thread on Leicester's forum was like the year they won the league? Maybe you can actually pinpoint the moment it went from bants and fish puns to "uh lads I think we might actually win this..."

Anyway, we've looked pretty sexy so far so I hope Liverpool don't annihilate us next time out. Put in a decent performance there and maybe nick a point and the hype train can keep rolling!

Well we have their assistant coach.

This is all happening, isn't it?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

I remember one boring work day I went looking for that exact thread. I can't remember if I ever found it but I do remember the forum search function was absolutely awful. 

Â