Title chase 2020/2021

villalad21

It seems slightly unlikely that we will be crowned champions come the end of the season, but not as unlikely as it was that villalad21 would be opening a new topic suggesting it! Welcome to the land of optimism villalad21.😉 

• Haha 4

I think this season will be a lot harder than many of you suspect, and that we will flirt with the relegation zone for a good chunk of the year.

I further expect many of you, the thread starter included, to completely over-react when it happens 😅

3 hours ago, Enda said:

I think this season will be a lot harder than many of you suspect, and that we will flirt with the relegation zone for a good chunk of the year.

I further expect many of you, the thread starter included, to completely over-react when it happens 😅

With Martinez and Watkins besides the other signings I don't think so

“Those deluded Villa fans over on their forums actually think they’ll win the title and go unbeaten this season because they beat Sheff Utd and Bristol City. Never known such a ridiculous fanbase in all my life, they live in the past. 1982 this 1982 that”

Cant wait for them to eat those words when we do actually win it this season. Out form is undeniable and only going to get better. 9’game win streaks broken up by the odd draw here and there, followed by another 13 straight wins. This is happening whether they like it or not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 21/09/2020 at 22:35, nick76 said:

Villalad21 named Dean Smiths biggest supporter in 20/21 Season.  He honours the day by tattooing Smiths face across his full back.

Followed by Richard O'Kelly on his right arse cheek, John Terry on his left and, Craig Shakespeare on his knob so everytime he goes for a piss he gets to shakey Shakey. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, useless said:

Fulham will see us an home game against us as potentially one of their easiest games of the season and their chance to get their first points, and as such will be playing like possessed demons, we have to caution against getting ahead of ourselves and thinking it will be an easy game, we've still got a lot to prove and Monday's game will be a tough test.

We have to be beating teams like Fulham if we are going to challenge for the title.

• Like 1

Â