Title chase 2020/2021

villalad21

1 hour ago, Folski said:

Beat leeds on Friday and I can see us staying unbeaten till Christmas. We just don’t look like conceding.

Really interesting 3 games coming up. Was going to say Leeds will be tricky given that's Friday and not much recovery time but they're actually playing tomorrow v Wolves so will have 24 hours less than us. Then Southampton who's style we really struggled to counter last season and they've already picked up two good away results. Then Arsenal which ironically might suit us of all the three given we played well in both games last season and they've only been getting by West Ham and Sheffield United 2-1 at home so aren't scoring much.

7 points and we're laughing and could well be top as think Everton have some tricky games coming up.

Just have to keep the momentum going as long as possible.

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

How good is it to see two famous proper football clubs at the top of the table - if we falter, I hope Everton keep winning - between us we're smashing the cartel.

Just both us getting into european cup would be refreshing. That could well be a realistic target before long as generally it's around 70 points you need to get top 4 and might be lower the way the season pans out.

Really intrigued by what we'd do in January as we saw in MON era not adding much in January hurt us in the long run.

39 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I will be happy if we get to 100 points. Something Liverpool were unable to do last season.. Just kidding!! Lets enjoy it while it lasts and hope it lasts a long time. 

I'm not. I'll definitely be happy if we get to 100 points. 😉

The disrespect. Journos and pundits just don't want us doing well. Fine by me as let's us just keep going and picking up wins. 

Sorry Mods but I was sent this as a pic and not sure how to link it to the actual webpEkpBY95XIAIDiuz.thumb.jpeg.c7d3596af9ba6e73231d5064b3968cfb.jpegage. 

• Like 1

For me the main thing is staying up anything else is amassive bonus.

We are going to pick up injuries when you think of the volume of games.  I think the lack of fans is actually helping us.  Esp away from home.

I swear we already have the same amount of away wins already as the whole of last year!

5 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

The disrespect. Journos and pundits just don't want us doing well. Fine by me as let's us just keep going and picking up wins. 

I think the media is so desperate for the traditional top 6 to stay at the top.

They are terrified of us.

• Like 1

Â