Title chase 2020/2021

villalad21

Any team who can defend properly will have a chance this season seeing as though most of the league has forgotten how to defend!

I just pray our centre backs stay fit! 

• Like 2

We look a completely different team at the moment.

Defensively sound and our game management after we scored was like nothing I’ve seen from us in a long time, granted it was only a few minutes.

Interesting to see if we can keep this kind of level up when (and if) the crowds return fully, I can’t see past that having had some kind of effect on this turnaround in fortunes.

• Like 1

Is it wrong of me to see these 12 points  earned so far as early steps towards safety? I still feel like we need to get to 40 points as quickly as possible to avoid relegation... should we dare to think that we might actually be quite comfortable this season? 

• Like 4

In 2014/15, which we only just survived, we won 3 and drew 1 in our first 4 games, although a couple of those wins were very much smash and grab. This time we just look completely different. We've dominated or been close to dominating every game so far.

• Like 1

Just now, Tayls said:

Is it wrong of me to see these 12 points  earned so far as early steps towards safety? I still feel like we need to get to 40 points as quickly as possible to avoid relegation... should we dare to think that we might actually be quite comfortable this season? 

At the start I felt we can get 15 wins. 

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Not at all, I’m the same. It’s how we need to think.

Â