Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Just now, pete101 said:

Please never have him and Bailey on the pitch at same time, think my head might explode 

Either of those is good 50% of the time. And when they are good, we are excellent.

So If both are good at the same time (25% chance of that happening) the universe will likely implode. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Indigo said:

I am all for this, love Bertie. Looking forward to having my head in my hands one minute as he attempts a first time volleyed switch of play from a throw in that goes straight to the opposition winger, and then thinking he's an absolute world beater the next when he nutmegs a full back and sticks one in the top corner.

Dribbles KdB to his arse before passing into Edersons hands, I am all for this as well!

• Like 1

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Isn't he injured?

If not a welcome addition to our squad and problem a late confirmation that we've been unable to land our targets in that position.

I was under the impression he had returned to BMH with a knee injury. Does anyone know for sure whether he's fully recovered?

Just now, PieFacE said:

I actually think he'd play the second striker role better than Bailey.

Just keep him far away from our own goal so those crazy back passes are no where to be seen. 

Can't wait for that first one. Huge volleyed clearance straight from a throw, into our own box.

Just now, pete101 said:

Please never have him and Bailey on the pitch at same time, think my head might explode 

The new Trez and AEG.

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

A sensible move I suppose, it's not like him playing in Turkey was achieving anything of great value for anyone. 

How to let a £15m asset dwindle because you hired a bellend is about the sum of that transfer.

The fact Traore has been injured anyway is no let off for captain personality.

• Like 1

Can’t wait for his first suicidal cross field pass that gets intercepted. Every club should have one Bertrand Traoré. Mavericks like him put bums on seats and hearts in mouths!

I wonder if he’s got a Brazilian bum lift done to go with his new teeth. 

Â