Emiliano Martínez

hippo

1 hour ago, Django_Zooms said:

What do we make of the Football Insider report that Emi has fallen out with Emery?

Load of rubbish. Emi actively likes Unai's posts on Insta.

He even liked one back in August, which suggests to me that even this 'falling out' at Arsenal never actually existed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

He even liked one back in August, which suggests to me that even this 'falling out' at Arsenal never actually existed.

At this point, I'm genuinely astounded Football Inside hasn't been sued for defamation or slander or something.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

At this point, I'm genuinely astounded Football Inside hasn't been sued for defamation or slander or something.

Would be nothing to gain from suing a 12 year old whose only source is Noel Whelan

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Apparently he apologised to Emery for letting him down when at Arsenal

• Like 1

The ‘ falling out ‘ probably links to Emi being pissed off with Emery for not picking him at Arsenal just like most squad players in every club get pissed off when not being selected. There was no row it’s just an easy thing to make up in these circumstances.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Without even reading the article I'm going with made up bullshit.

Emi and Unai dance naked regularly

In my head

do you dance with them (in your head) ?

I love Emi....but he is missing a few, 2 seasons ago, he was saving....maybe he is trying too hard, he looks the type, who beats himself up a bit.

having said that.......a shot across a keeper is one of the best ways of scoring and if hit correctly, its hard to save.....even Neuer makes mistakes.

Emi is a top keeper, but like any player, he will have ups and downs....I think he has saved us on many occasions.

Â