Emiliano Martínez

hippo

3 hours ago, sne said:

Hopefully his best years are in front of him becuase he's pretty much done nothing in his career so far.

Club must have a lof of confidence in him to be spending that much. Hope it works out.

Clocks in among the 10 most expensive GK signings of all time. 8th I think.

image.jpeg.643aad3efb0550ca60500e9a9ca5de0e.jpeg

spacer.png

image.jpeg.7992c53c969382a068f9963e9edb8858.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Spending 16-20m on a keeper leads me to believe one of the following:

1. We’re minted and we’ll spend another 100-130m this summer because we definitely need another central midfielder and winger and the club knows that. 

2. We’re minted but we’re spending some of the Grealish money we know is incoming. 

So, whilst excited, I’m also nervous. 

Just now, jacketspuds said:

What are your thoughts on Matty Cash and Ollie Watkins?

I’ll reserve judgement until I’ve seen them play.

Initial thoughts, I’m not spaffing myself with excitement and on the face of it we’ve had our pants pulled down on the fees. 

• Like 1

Grealish is staying, that I'm confident. This is the sort of statement signing that will show our ambition, whilst keeping within the structures we have and instantly improving the team.

Go watch the Leeds game now and see how much difference and confident and commanding goalkeeper makes.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Spending 16-20m on a keeper leads me to believe one of the following:

1. We’re minted and we’ll spend another 100-130m this summer because we definitely need another central midfielder and winger and the club knows that. 

eyes GIF

2. We’re minted but we’re spending some of the Grealish money we know is incoming. 

Warning Get Out GIF by reactionseditor

So, whilst excited, I’m also nervous. 

• Like 1

Â