Matty Cash

paul514

6 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Great performance again.

Who'd have thought he'd just need a bit of coaching and time to get up to speed instead of selling him? 🙄

Looks like he’s been allowed to go up a bit further than before under Emery, which he obviously enjoys. Good game today.

Honestly he plays better without Bailey.

When I see Cash and Bailey I'm reminded of an old five a side friend who would think he was Pele.

You'd be open. He'd look at you. You're screaming for at him  to give you the ball. You'd wait an hour and then he'd only give it you when he had no choice and you were getting closed down yourself.

"I don’t ****ing what it now!!!"

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Honestly he plays better without Bailey.

When I see Cash and Bailey I'm reminded of an old five a side friend who would think he was Pele.

You'd be open. He'd look at you. You're screaming for at him  to give you the ball. You'd wait an hour and then he'd only give it you when he had no choice and you were getting closed down yourself.

"I don’t ****ing what it now!!!"

A lot of it does come from imagining playing alongside players like that. Infuriating. Traore was actually very good at knowing when to play Cash in.

I was critical of him a few weeks ago but he’s dramatically improved in the last 3 games. Got into good attacking positions today and defended well was only the defender alert and in correct body position for Zaha’s disallowed goal to.

Didn’t see the Palace game but how did we set up, from the reports I’ve read Cash was allowed to get forward more.

Did we swap the 442 side and have Moreno/Digne more defensive while Cash bombed on?

8 minutes ago, burchy said:

Didn’t see the Palace game but how did we set up, from the reports I’ve read Cash was allowed to get forward more.

Did we swap the 442 side and have Moreno/Digne more defensive while Cash bombed on?

Our width comes from the fullbacks. McGinn and Ramsey were the “wide” players in the midfield, but that allows the fullbacks to bomb on and Ramsey and McGinn to drop in and cover

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Our width comes from the fullbacks. McGinn and Ramsey were the “wide” players in the midfield, but that allows the fullbacks to bomb on and Ramsey and McGinn to drop in and cover

Were both fullbacks attacking though as normally it’s more down the left than the right. 

1 hour ago, burchy said:

He had a good game yesterday. We didn't do the overlap too often as Cash often didn't get forward as much as Moreno did, but when he did was a danger.

Â