Matty Cash

paul514

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

He might regret not fighting for an England call up.

No chance he would have got a look-in with Arnold, Trippier, Walker and James all in the pool.  Pity England don't have the same level of squad depth at any other position.... Funny thing is he could go on to get more international caps than all four of them as Southgate can't make up his mind who his first choice is.... 

6 hours ago, FLVillan said:

No chance he would have got a look-in with Arnold, Trippier, Walker and James all in the pool.  Pity England don't have the same level of squad depth at any other position.... Funny thing is he could go on to get more international caps than all four of them as Southgate can't make up his mind who his first choice is.... 

He can, it’s “all of them”

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

He might regret not fighting for an England call up.

England have ridiculous depth at RB

James, TAA, trippier, Walker, him from Leicester who just got shifted to LB, even wan bissaka, max Aarons in the u21s and now looking like djed spence will get a big move, then the likes of lamptey, livramento, even ayling got a call up didn't he? West ham have Johnson coming through too

That's a fight that he won't win 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

James, TAA, trippier, Walker, him from Leicester who just got shifted to LB, even wan bissaka, max Aarons in the u21s and now looking like djed spence will get a big move, then the likes of lamptey, livramento, even ayling got a call up didn't he? West ham have Johnson coming through too

And Southgate only got room for 5 maybe 6 of them in the starting 11.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

This is what yanks my crank about Safegate.  Yes we have a shed load of right backs but are any of them a better left back than say Matt Targett?  Targett could play with Jack down the left they know each others game.  Yet he puts bloody Trippier there.

With that logic Matty Cash is miles better off at Poland where they just play players in their club position.

28 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Where they just play players in their club position.

Southgate is worse than that 

TAA and James play in the same position but don't play in the same role as they do for Liverpool and Chelsea, TAA in particular plays nowhere near like he does for his club

We would have it with cash where we see him every week and we know what he's good at what he's bad at what makes him good enough to play at international level in the first place... And Southgate would put all that in the bin and get him to play a different way... **** that, I dont want that just for the sake of an England cap rather than a polish one 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Southgate is worse than that 

TAA and James play in the same position but don't play in the same role as they do for Liverpool and Chelsea, TAA in particular plays nowhere near like he does for his club

We would have it with cash where we see him every week and we know what he's good at what he's bad at what makes him good enough to play at international level in the first place... And Southgate would put all that in the bin and get him to play a different way... **** that, I dont want that just for the sake of an England cap rather than a polish one 

Agreed with this, if i were Cash, I will say not damned way i would play under Southgate and system he playing, style of football, player right back or other in out of position, plus must play top 6 even sit bench not play regular over good form with regular - No way!  Poland seem good offered and right move for cash.

same if real life i would pick either Wales or Ireland to playing over England at moment even i'm English with welsh & Ireland background.

Southgate is awfully manager with lucky running to semi-final and final with easy group, and luck beat to reach, very bored football. pick wrong player and wrong style player fit his system when other player would better job but limited to top 6 and use very awfully and pathetic excuse. 

These reason i stop watch England (only watch when Euro or World Cup) cos don't want falling sleep during match.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84
  • Like 1

Â