Jaden Philogene

Kingman

18 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Chat shit, get banged, innit.

That's the problem... 

Chat shit and absolutely nothing happens because the social media companies have zero interest in policing their cesspit platforms 

And we have the most arrests as fans for social media abuse so officially we are the worst for it 

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's the problem... 

Chat shit and absolutely nothing happens because the social media companies have zero interest in policing their cesspit platforms 

And we have the most arrests as fans for social media abuse so officially we are the worst for it 

Yay, we won something! 😎

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's the problem... 

giphy.gif

i hope this isnt a repeat of the Barry/Ipswich debacle.

Cardiff have signed something like 12 or 13 new players so far (inc. Bidace).

Good luck regardless.

Edited by MaVilla

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Good luck regardless.

signed a few wingers as well by looks of it

19 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Good luck regardless.

Bidace is better than all 12 signings they've made!

About time we sent some of our kids abroad on loan. is the Welsh league any good?

Edited by messi11

Great news that he's signed a contract extension, he had two years left on his current deal as it is, so he's contracted with us for at least another three years now.

As long as he stays fit then he will do well at Cardiff, he proved he's more than good enough for the championship whilst on loan at Stoke before his injury.

Completely different to the Barry to Ipswich situation, we loaned them Barry and then they went and signed three or four other players that play his position and they weren't just average lower league players, they were players that had played and done well at an higher level than League One, if we knew they were going to do that I doubt we would have loaned him to them in the first place...

As far as I can make out they've signed two other wingers Sheyi Oja from LIverpool and Callum O'Dowda from Bristol City, but we already know that they've signed those players, and some competition is fine.

If he stays fit he will have no trouble whatsoever getting game time, before injury last season was doing just as well as Archer was.

Good news that he’s signed an extension, Cardiff also wanted him in January so sounds like he’ll get some decent game time (hopefully).

Does him going mean we’ve got someone else coming in as we’ve only really got Coutinho who plays out there at the moment?

Â