Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

This fella is all about the bratwurst. Was never gonna leave Germany i think. Thats why he was so set on Leipzig. It was the best he could do in the Bundesliga. I reckon weve pulled out all the stops to convince him but he just didnt want to in the end. 

Its a shame the German market got cancelled this year, could of swayed him. 

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

They got the info from leverkusen not rashica or Werder. So far nothing to say he is necessarily staying. Could still leave whether that is to us or to someone else now that he can't get a move to somewhere else in Germany. He also doesn't want to be in a relegation battle (reportedly) and Werder have just sold their 2nf and 3rd best players. 

I can understand him not wanting a relegation battle to be fair. At least that rules out WBA, Burnley, Fulham, Sheffield Utd, Liverpool and Man U. 

• Haha 1

What a waste of time this has been. He was never going to join, there's never been any credible link, nothing from journos unless it's opportunists claiming they've got a sniff based on message boards. Maybe we've been used by agents and Werder, maybe we did have a genuine interest, but finer did it died along time ago

Just now, Rodders said:

What a waste of time this has been. He was never going to join, there's never been any credible link, nothing from journos unless it's opportunists claiming they've got a sniff based on message boards. Maybe we've been used by agents and Werder, maybe we did have a genuine interest, but finer did it died along time ago

Fabrizio Romano literally got 7 out of 8 right today that he called this morning. I wouldn't say no credible links he is as solid as they come. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Fabrizio Romano literally got 7 out of 8 right today that he called this morning. I wouldn't say no credible links he is as solid as they come. 

Indeed, but the harrumphing round here has been almost as entertaining as the topic itself. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

1) He doesn't want to join a relegation candidate.

2) We've agreed a fee with Werder Bremen.

3) We've agreed personal terms with Rashica and he wants to join, but we have not agreed a fee with Werder Bremen.

4) We've only got to agree personal terms, but we have no money.

5) The deal is off.

6) He's signing for Leeds or Southampton.

7) The deal is on.

8)We are in advanced negotiations, deal expected to be completed today.

9) He's signing for Leverkusen.

10) He's not signing for Leverkusen as the deal was too late for the German window.

11) Rashica is staying at Werder Bremen.

12) Fish and Tits.

If there was an Olympics dedicated to b*llshit

1) Everything Donald Trump, his family and anyone who works for Donald Trump has ever said.
2) Milot Raschica VT thread and all media/links
3) Dominic Cummings statement he didn't breaking Covid rules
4) Everything ever said about Brexit being good for this country

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

If there was an Olympics dedicated to b*llshit

1) Everything Donald Trump, his family and anyone who works for Donald Trump has ever said.
2) Milot Raschica VT thread and all media/links
3) Dominic Cummings statement he didn't breaking Covid rules
4) Everything ever said about Brexit being good for this country

r u Jeremy Corbyn in disguise??

• Haha 2