Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Signing players like Rashica will take us to the next step. Unfortunately players like Rashica will be difficult to get over the line. We just need one signing of this magnitude for the floodgates to open. 

Dennis Bergkamp, Juninho, Robbie Keane, Sneijder, Falcao, Cavani are equivalent type signings had we pulled off back then I believe we'd have been regularly challenging for the title as other major players would have wanted to join us.

Rashica has the potential to be that monster singing that we've always missed out on. Just one is all it takes. Just one.

Edit - P.S I'm not saying we're going to win the title if we sign him.

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, rayk said:

Sorry, if we have Nakamba tweeting a few days back, respected Kosovo journo tweeting yesterday and Jack’s helium buddy tweeting tonight....how much more white smoke do we need?

None for me! 

drunk leonardo dicaprio GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, Okonokos said:

RUNNING TRACK!!! I hate running tracks. It's an athletics arena, not a football stadium. The seats behind the goals are about 3 miles from the pitch.

Fair point. I'm with you on that, but somehow forgot about the running track...probably should have connected the dots!

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

Signing players like Rashica will take us to the next step. Unfortunately players like Rashica will be difficult to get over the line. We just need one signing of this magnitude for the floodgates to open. 

Dennis Bergkamp, Juninho, Robbie Keane, Sneijder, Falcao, Cavani are equivalent type signings had we pulled off back then I believe we'd have been regularly challenging for the title as other major players would have wanted to join us.

Rashica has the potential to be that monster singing that we've always missed out on. Just one is all it takes. Just one.

Steady on. Bergkamp was a genuine world class signing when Inter let him go to Arsenal. This fella has some promise but his nowhere near the level of the non flying dutchman.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Jack's helium buddy is a superb put down. Imagine that being the one thing you are known for 😅

Well let’s hope tonight he’s redeemed himself and he’s right about Raschica!

• Like 1

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Steady on. Bergkamp was a genuine world class signing when Inter let him go to Arsenal. This fella has some promise but his nowhere near the level of the non flying dutchman.

Bergkamp became world class he wasn't as highly thought of when he chose Arsenal over us.

I worry that Rashica is being overhyped so much that if he does sign it will be impossible for him to live up the expectation, he's not on the level of the likes of Robinho, Tevez, Coutinho and so on, if he was we wouldn't even be being seriously linked to him, nor would Wolves or the other two for that matter. As long as he's a decent upgrade on El Ghazi and Trezeguet and can improve us in the final third then that should do, not expecting miracles.

18 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Need to put a clause in the deal so Werder Bremen Can Play Villa in a friendly game in 2021 🍻

They've had the same idea. I love these guys 😂

Capture5.JPG.9b913b540b09ec4c672a12d96a8022c1.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Edited by Okonokos
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jbvilla909 said:

As others have said, the fact he is running Bayern and Dortmund defences ragged and scoring screamers gives me more hope than when we signed Trez for example 

I think you should have more respect for those Göztepe S.K. defenders. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Also, I would be curious in possibly buddying up with Bremen through this transfer. I know this was speculated a bit with buying McGinn from Hibs, but I think it would be more advantageous to "link up" with a Bundesliga club. Would definitely be interested in sending them a few of our younger players if it might help them out. Very interested in possibly loaning them Davis or a few of our other players on first team break through paths. 

head in the clouds dreaming GIF by kimburgerly

7 minutes ago, Nath_s91 said:

He is friends with my brother, passes info on to my brother quite alot and is wrong more often then not

Does he tweet the same info he gives to your bro though?

Tweeting on a different level to talking general BS privately.

6 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

The reaction from both sets of supporters (and forums) is very similar to that when we signed McGinn from Hibs. Definitely wouldn't mind having a friendly with them in the not too distant future. 

Very true.

Great to have another set of fans also in the same colours as Hibs too.