Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

I just realized they got promoted to the Bundesliga and then finished 2nd their first season *there. That's crazy. How did they manage to buy success that quickly?

They had to climb through each league didn’t they? Anyway going off topic. Hope they don’t buy Rashica.

2 minutes ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Hello from Bremen! Finally managed to come through to this thread so a big thank you to your admins. I've seen some here being confused why the people at the Werder forum seem so happy with the rumour linking you guys to a signing of our beloved #7 Milot "Rocket" Rashica, and the simple reason is that he wants to leave Bremen this summer, there was a rumor of him joining RB Leipzig for just under 20 million €. So apparently you guys are offering more money (something 33 million €) and you have the biiig advantage of not being RB Leipzig  (that really is a big plus). 

We really do hope that the deal goes trough, not because Milot is bad (he was our best player in a shit season) but because we need to make as much money as possible to recover from last season and rebuild a competent team. Heres to a better next season for both our clubs.

Welcome! It’s good to hear you speak in such positive terms about Milot!

Do you think it’s a done deal or do you think other clubs are close to signing him too?

Also, what is his best position and what are his weakness?

Danke schon!

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Man City have a lot of history. Leipzig didn’t even exist 15 years ago. Plus you can’t go from not existing to buying success in a FFP environment. It’s incredible. 

In germany, clubs are fan owned. But Red Bull Leipzig is a commerce product that Red Bull pumped in money that other Bundesliga clubs can only dream of.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Phinnonymous said:

Moin! In our "Worum" we have two guys with Insider information that the Rashica transfer to Villa is happening. ^^

Thanks for the information!

I have read your forum a lot in the last 1-2 days (google translate), you seem like a cool group of fans!

If we do sign Rashica, and with how cool you all seem, i think Werder Bremen will become my German team to follow! (hope you dont mind!)

2 minutes ago, Phinnonymous said:

In germany, clubs are fan owned. But Red Bull Leipzig is a commerce product that Red Bull pumped in money that other Bundesliga clubs can only dream of.

a few months ago i watched a short documentary about Leipzig, and why they are so hated by other fans, was a very interesting watch, especially to see that most clubs are very fan orientated/owned etc.

I think they described Leipzig as a "plastic club".

(especially interesting, in that virtually all English clubs are private/company owned)

Edited by MaVilla

56 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

The reaction from both sets of supporters (and forums) is very similar to that when we signed McGinn from Hibs. Definitely wouldn't mind having a friendly with them in the not too distant future. 

I was thinking that.  We're going to have to have a pre season mini Tournament with Villa, Hibs and Bremen.  The Jockjerry Cup. 

Edited by sidcow

Just now, pleasesignmilot said:

Not sure at all. I do think the talks between Milot and Leipzig were quite advanced, he was happy with the role Nagelsmann guaranteed him and salaries were negotiated. But, and thats a big but, Milot has a contract clause that says he can leave the club for a 36 million € fee, Leipzig is only offering just under 20 million € and that is simply not enough for him. The thing is that Leipzig is still going strong in the CL and they could probably raise their initial offer but im sceptical. There was one "WIP" in the Werder forum that Milot is NOT going to Leipzig earlier this week, and there were two individual ones today with that "Rashica for ~33 million € to Villa" rumor. We are just as excited as you are.

thanks.

Is WIP short for someone who has inside info?

We would say ITK (in the know)

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Are they usually right??! 

I can`t really tell, since I have not been a member for that long, but they are trusted and their information correlates.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Phinnonymous said:

Moin! In our "Worum" we have two guys with Insider information that the Rashica transfer to Villa is happening. ^^

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

happy golden girls GIF by TV Land

Train Hype GIF

22 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Someone fire up Football Manager and take a screenshot of Rashica's stats. It's the only true way to judge a players ability :D 

Rashica.png

Edited by AndFos
  • Thanks 1