Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

8 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

One of them has quoted @maqroll about the ‘imminent announcement’. 

Which goes to show that they may not know anymore than we do 😂

I think the £15m figure comes from a clause that he had in his contract meaning he could leave for that much if they were relegated, but because they managed to survive smilie_schal2.gifthey don't have to worry about that now.

4 minutes ago, rayk said:

That’s fascinating.....the press talking about 33m E, us thinking £22m and the WB fans thinking they’d only get 15m E.

Btw, if Raschica comes and works out I maybe just think WB will become my Bundesliga team.

Hopefully that also means we get some more German Villans.

its been a bit quiet on that front since Stefan Beinlich....

€33m is likely to be £21369126739123m soon so we best hurry up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rayk said:

That’s fascinating.....the press talking about 33m E, us thinking £22m and the WB fans thinking they’d only get 15m E.

Btw, if Raschica comes and works out I maybe just think WB will become my Bundesliga team.

Hopefully that also means we get some more German Villans.

its been a bit quiet on that front since Stefan Beinlich....

I'd recommend it. They are the German club most like us. A proper old fashioned club with a rich history and big fanbase. I'd love to go to one of their home games. The ground looks so picturesque where it's located in the city and their support is very passionate, like ours.

• Like 2

Travelled to Weser a few years ago. The national side CB when I grew up played there. Rune Bratseth. 

Suspect they share more with us than you think. Both WB and Köln supporters are easily measured on the Villa scale of being miserable 24/7. 

Ironically Rune Bratseth also talked so miserably you wanted to slit your wrists vertically. Great player mind. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Fingers crossed......

Looks good to me Dave.

Here is a quote from their forum user  weder-w:

Cheers to all the Villa supporters who have discovered our forum! icon_beer.gif And seriously, you will enjoy having Milot in your ranks.

Great stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

AV Agent on Twitter says the deals is not as close as rumours are suggesting. 

AV Agent is a private account so I cant post, he hardly tweets but that which he does tends to be spot on. 

Well, you’ve just ruined everyone’s evening. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Well, you’ve just ruined everyone’s evening. 

TBH, there is so much bullshit flying around this window its very difficult to call right from wrong. 

I have a feeling this one will happen though, as well as Watkins.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I'd recommend it. They are the German club most like us. A proper old fashioned club with a rich history and big fanbase. I'd love to go to one of their home games. The ground looks so picturesque where it's located in the city and their support is very passionate, like ours.

Hamburg seems the obvious one as most like us 

5 minutes ago, thunderball said:

AV Agent on Twitter says the deals is not as close as rumours are suggesting. 

AV Agent is a private account so I cant post, he hardly tweets but that which he does tends to be spot on. 

get out GIF

• Like 2