Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Just now, Keyblade said:

Why do German fans seem to hate Leipzig? Or is it a regional rivalry between themselves and Bremen?

They're not a proper club. Just an advertisement for Red Bull. They didn't exist 15 years ago.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Why do German fans seem to hate Leipzig? Or is it a regional rivalry between themselves and Bremen?

Because of the Red Bull franchise.

Although I love the way they got around the rule of not having a brand name as the official team name: Instead of "Red Bull Leipzig" they are now called "RasenBallsport Leipzig" (grass ball sport Leipzig).

Edited by LxYoungAVFC
  • Like 1

I can only speak for myself but with the relative disappointment of Trez last summer (when we wanted Benrahma), and the rumours to Gomez (then signing Wes) and then the  Piatek rumours in January (then signing Samatta) IF we sign Rachica  some Kama will be restored.

In other words, I don’t think anyone thinks Raschica is a worldie, just hopefully a proper step up on Trez and El Ghazi.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pleasesignmilot said:

Hello from Bremen! Finally managed to come through to this thread so a big thank you to your admins. I've seen some here being confused why the people at the Werder forum seem so happy with the rumour linking you guys to a signing of our beloved #7 Milot "Rocket" Rashica, and the simple reason is that he wants to leave Bremen this summer, there was a rumor of him joining RB Leipzig for just under 20 million €. So apparently you guys are offering more money (something 33 million €) and you have the biiig advantage of not being RB Leipzig  (that really is a big plus). 

We really do hope that the deal goes trough, not because Milot is bad (he was our best player in a shit season) but because we need to make as much money as possible to recover from last season and rebuild a competent team. Heres to a better next season for both our clubs.

2 minutes ago, Phinnonymous said:

Red Bull leipzig is basically the Bundesliga`s Man City. Just bought success.

Welcome Werder Bremen friends o/

Do you think Rashica will end up going to Leipzig? (even if you dont want him to...)

6 minutes ago, Phinnonymous said:

I just realized they got promoted to the Bundesliga and then finished 2nd their first season *there. That's crazy. How did they manage to buy success that quickly?

Edited by Keyblade

6 minutes ago, Phinnonymous said:

Man City have a lot of history. Leipzig didn’t even exist 15 years ago. Plus you can’t go from not existing to buying success in a FFP environment. It’s incredible. 

• Like 1

Just now, pleasesignmilot said:

Hello from Bremen! Finally managed to come through to this thread so a big thank you to your admins. I've seen some here being confused why the people at the Werder forum seem so happy with the rumour linking you guys to a signing of our beloved #7 Milot "Rocket" Rashica, and the simple reason is that he wants to leave Bremen this summer, there was a rumor of him joining RB Leipzig for just under 20 million €. So apparently you guys are offering more money (something 33 million €) and you have the biiig advantage of not being RB Leipzig  (that really is a big plus). 

We really do hope that the deal goes trough, not because Milot is bad (he was our best player in a shit season) but because we need to make as much money as possible to recover from last season and rebuild a competent team. Heres to a better next season for both our clubs.

Welcome. Thanks for the information. He's a quality player and I really hope the deal goes through too. Hopefully you guys will then re-invest the money and have a better season next year. Please no relegation play off again. That was horrible to watch.