Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

16 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Signing players like Rashica will take us to the next step. Unfortunately players like Rashica will be difficult to get over the line. We just need one signing of this magnitude for the floodgates to open. 

Dennis Bergkamp, Juninho, Robbie Keane, Sneijder, Falcao, Cavani are equivalent type signings had we pulled off back then I believe we'd have been regularly challenging for the title as other major players would have wanted to join us.

Rashica has the potential to be that monster singing that we've always missed out on. Just one is all it takes. Just one.

Edit - P.S I'm not saying we're going to win the title if we sign him.

The TITLE eh :)

14 minutes ago, useless said:

I worry that Rashica is being overhyped so much that if he does sign it will be impossible for him to live up the expectation, he's not on the level of the likes of Robinho, Tevez, Coutinho and so on, if he was we wouldn't even be being seriously linked to him, nor would Wolves or the other two for that matter. As long as he's a decent upgrade on El Ghazi and Trezeguet and can improve us in the final third then that should do, not expecting miracles.

How many games do you reckon till he is " The worst bit of transfer business since Bosko Balaban"?

• Haha 4

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How many games do you reckon till he is " The worst bit of transfer business since Bosko Balaban"?

A couple of bad touches and a misplaced pass. I reckon 18 minutes should do it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sidcow said:

We used to have a whole thread for that until it was banned 😠

Bloody 21st century. You can't even objectify women anymore!

For clarity, the above comment is a joke.

18 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

The reaction from both sets of supporters (and forums) is very similar to that when we signed McGinn from Hibs. Definitely wouldn't mind having a friendly with them in the not too distant future. 

Definitely reminds me of that. Looks like a few of the Werder fans have tried to join here but are having difficulty.