Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

This is madness.

Biggest signing in 10 years if it comes through.

And this lad is a much better footballer than Darren Bent.

Doooooooonnnnn’t say that. That’s like making it even worse if it doesn’t happen 👍

Just now, MaVilla said:

thanks.

Is WIP short for someone who has inside info?

We would say ITK (in the know)

exactly, WIPs are our ITKs. The users posting them also dont have a history of posting fake informations. 

On a totally unrelated note: Y'all have any central defensive midfielders? We already know of the Rashica-Nakamba lovestory and our first guess after seeing that instagram post earlier was that he may come to Bremen but I think thats was a false interpretation ha!

2 minutes ago, Phinnonymous said:

I can`t really tell, since I have not been a member for that long, but they are trusted and their information correlates.

For your info, we had fans on this Forum saying we should try and sign Rashica 12 months ago, but we had only just been promoted and a) we prbably couldnt afford him then, and b) he probably wouldnt have considered joining us (might still not?)

Just thought you would be interested to know he has been discussed quite a lot on here in the last year.

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

a few months ago i watched a short documentary about Leipzig, and why they are so hated by other fans, was a very interesting watch, especially to see that most clubs are very fan orientated/owned etc.

I think they described Leipzig as a "plastic club".

(especially interesting, in that virtually all English clubs are private/company owned)

I went to the Villa friendly last summer(feels like a decade ago now) but even though was a friendly you could feel it was different vibe than other clubs. It was more like going to Old Trafford/Emirates to watch a game, was lots of families and no real core support sitting together. Compare to any other Bundesliga grounds its complete different

• Like 1

Just now, pleasesignmilot said:

exactly, WIPs are our ITKs. The users posting them also dont have a history of posting fake informations. 

On a totally unrelated note: Y'all have any central defensive midfielders? We already know of the Rashica-Nakamba lovestory and our first guess after seeing that instagram post earlier was that he may come to Bremen but I think thats was a false interpretation ha!

Our current/main Defensive Midfielders are Douglas Luiz and Marvelous Nakamba.

Both have struggled at times this season, as both were new to the league and have taken time to adapt, however both have also developed this season.

We havent heard anything about Nakamba leaving, but who knows?

39 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

German is my mother tongue, I know what I'm doing 😜

My Uncle is German but has lived in California for most of his life. 

I've never heard anyone sound more like Arnold Schwarzenegger in my whole life. Family parties are spent mostly with people saying "say I'll be back Fred" 

He just gets angry and goes off about the stupid English sense of humour before finally doing it.  I've also never seen a man happier to see an Aldi.  Stupidly happy. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

My Uncle is German but has lived in California for most of his life. 

I've never heard anyone sound more like Arnold Schwarzenegger in my whole life. Family parties are spent mostly with people saying "say I'll be back Fred" 

He just gets angry and goes off about the stupid English sense of humour before finally doing it.  I've also never seen a man happier to see an Aldi.  Stupidly happy. 

Rashica.... get to tha chopper 

it'll take you to the villa medical!

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Hey, thanks for that link. Best news I've seen in ages. 

Screenshot_20200813_220715_com.android.chrome.jpg

Should really wrap up that garden hose during winter or she’ll have a split pipe in spring!

Apart from that, nothing to see here.

• Haha 1