Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

4 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Starting here, if everybody posts their previous post all the way back to page 1 will he have signed by then?

Like Groundhog Day? If we can get the order of our posts correct we will make the signing!

I am as excited as anyone about Rocket Man, but I fear we are setting ourselves up for dissapointment here. 

As with any signing from a foreign league, he will need time to adapt to his new teammates and the intensity of the PL. The pressure from us will not help. Let's not make the step up more difficult than it already is.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

I am as excited as anyone about Rocket Man, but I fear we are setting ourselves up for dissapointment here. 

As with any signing from a foreign league, he will need time to adapt to his new teammates and the intensity of the PL. The pressure from us will not help. Let's not make the step up more difficult than it already is.

Good job he can speak English. The language barrier is always the hardest step in settling in 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

German League, not a tinpot league or a fancy league with hours on the ball to display some ball skills. 

Check out his goals against Bayern Munich and Dortmund.  

It's not K. V. Kortrijk. 

• Like 2

So genuine question which is related to this transfer. Can you apply for work permits before you actually sign a player? This has been dragging on for so long it would be nice if we had the work permit side of things sorted before the actual transfer goes through (if it even does).