Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Operation international seduction is on course.

The Egyptians will be duking it out with the Kosovans on the Facebook groups since Trezeguet is apparently the best winger and even better than Salah. 

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Would we rather Brewster it King?

Personally I say Brewster, simply based on age and ceiling.

I'm not going to pretend to know much about either.... Either.

Same here.  But if we did get either one of them and Rashica, then I'd be more than content with it forward options..., and petrified that one of our centre backs gets Injured. 

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It gets better, apparently the Tanzanians thought Cash was signed to replace Samatta and have been giving him abuse for the past week on his social media! lol - I kid you not.

I've made the mistake of making negative comments on any occasion Samatta content is posted by the club. The last time I said he was garbage, I was inundated with screenshots showing he had scored the same number of Champions League goals as Messi last season. Christ on a bike, they are mental...and apparently very loyal to their man 😅

• Haha 1

Just now, darrenm said:

Does anyone know who Nathan Dawe is?

English DJ and Producer. He's a Villa fan. His top 3 chart hit was used by the club when unveiling the 20/21 home kit. He also did a DJ set on the Villa facebook at Villa Park during the height of the lockdown. That's all I know about him.  

The guy likely has a few connections at the club if he's networking properly.

• Like 1