Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Would be the biggest signing since Bent.

This guy is totally set to make the move up to a Champions League side.

This equivalent of this is Jack or Wilf Zaha going off to Werder Bremen.

He's not quite at Jack's level but he's definitely the top level of who we could get.

A serious statement of a signing if it happens.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Would be the biggest signing since Bent.

This guy is totally set to make the move up to a Champions League side.

This equivalent of this is Jack or Wilf Zaha going off to Werder Bremen.

He's not quite at Jack's level but he's definitely the top level of who we could get.

A serious statement of a signing if it happens.

Is that what they are going to do with the Rashica cash?

On a serious note though, it really isn't.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is that what they are going to do with the Rashica cash?

On a serious note though, it really isn't.

It's a player who for their next move, should absolutely be going up to a top 4 club in whatever country.

But he ain't seemingly. He's moving country but staying at a side that survived relegation, just like Bremen.

I could say Zaha to Celta Vigo or Real Betis instead if you prefer.

12 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

It's a player who for their next move, should absolutely be going up to a top 4 club in whatever country.

But he ain't seemingly. He's moving country but staying at a side that survived relegation, just like Bremen.

I could say Zaha to Celta Vigo or Real Betis instead if you prefer.

NASSEF SAWIRIS AND WES EDENS, £5BN - ASTON VILLA

In 2018, NSWE, a company jointly owned by Egyptian Nassef Sawiris and American Wes Edens, purchased Aston Villa.

Sawiris and Edens are hugely ambitious and the latter recently went on record to suggest he wants Villa challenging for a place in the Premier League's top four in the not-too-distant future.

“Villa has a very long and proud tradition, it’s been a very successful club. Our goal is to be one of the top clubs in the world, play in all the major competitions, do all those things.

Nah i'm not seeing it.

Yeah I get what you are trying to say, but it's just not the same by any stretch.

IMO of course.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Nah i'm not seeing it.

Yeah I get what you are trying to say, but it's just not the same by any stretch.

IMO of course.

Ha, yes, we've hopefully got a much brighter future than all those. 

Not there yet though. Be huge if we can get a player like that in at this stage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Greenfly said:

I keep picturing Rashica looking at this forum while deciding whether or not to sign, getting excited about his thread having so many pages already, then trawling through it and reading all this nonsense. Is it even a Rashica thread anymore?

It has strayed into a bit of a music thread in the last 24hrs.

Anyway, as we are already ahead in what is happening I will post this snippet of various quotes from what the scene is in Germany anyway.

IS ASTON VILLA SERIOUS NOW? 18 MILLION EURO OFFER FOR WERDER STRIKER RASHICA IS SAID TO BE IN THE PLANNING STAGE

As the "Bild" newspaper reports, Aston Villa is to prepare an offer for Milot Rashica that provides for a transfer fee of 18 million euros. Whether bonus payments or even financial participation in a possible resale of the player are planned for Werder Bremen is still unanswered.

Regardless of the numbers, Werder should initially be happy if the club from the English Premier League is serious about advertising for Rashica and officially opens poker with an initial offer.

One thing is clear: Bremen want to make as much money as possible with their most valuable player in the current transfer period in order to be able to mitigate the financial loss caused by the Corona crisis. The club has in mind a transfer fee between 20 and 25 million euros. Aston Villa’s launch offer would still be a long way from that.

In any case, the player should have come to terms with the fact that his originally favored move to RB Leipzig could not work. Talks between Werder Bremen and RB stalled a few weeks ago. In the meantime, Milot Rashica should also be ready to move abroad.

“We have our ideas,” said Frank Baumann, putting on his poker face and adding: “It may well be, it is even likely that Milot Rashica will leave us during this transfer phase. But it cannot be completely ruled out that he will still be a Werder Bremen player after October 5th".

Deichstube - More articles on the site but alot of it is mainly rehashed news we're all now well aware of.