Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

7 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I’ve just been sleuthing Rashica’s Instagram and he hasn’t posted in a couple of days. His wife has though. Her story is of her chilling with their little one, and the second part of her story is on an apartment balcony next to what looks like a canal. You know which city has the most miles of canal other than Venice? Birmingham. Therefore, it’s happening. 

stalking k-pop GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Villa website tomorrow:

09:10 - 👀

09:20 - 👀👀

09:30 - 👀👀👀

09:45 - Rashica, Martinez, Traore all confirmed

I'm up for work at 3AM, and you can bet I'll be straight on Twitter for the updates.

I'm off until a week on Monday now. Bought some extra flasks to fill with coffee and soup and a bucket next to the laptop so I don't have to bother popping to either of the flushable toilets. Game on. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

I'm off until a week on Monday now. Bought some extra flasks to fill with coffee and soup and a bucket next to the laptop so I don't have to bother popping to either of the flushable toilets. Game on. 

Get yourself in a tent outside BMH. Do it for the boys. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Get yourself in a tent outside BMH. Do it for the boys. 

That's a 4 hour round trip for me and the Mrs has also booked the week off. 

I'll tell her to phone work tomorrow and let them know she's coming in. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

doesn't that taste horrible

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

*rolly bloody eyes*

Hopefully this goes the same way as when Banana told us that Watkins was going to drag out until the end of the window as clubs "Far bigger than Aston Villa are interested".

He signed the next day. lol

• Like 1