Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Link

Milot Rashica, they say. The impatience grows. According to information from the DeichStube, the SV Werder Bremen striker now even doubts whether Leipzig really wants him. There is no plan B, because Rashica absolutely wants to play internationally next season, so Premier League club Aston Villa is not an issue.

My translation is that he signed for us last night - but it won't be announced until Wednesday. But is not an issue, hence his decision not to shave this morning now makes more sense.

9 minutes ago, Awol said:

Just in case there was any doubt about that Kosovan Football Twitter account, Rashica follows it himself. Unlikely it’s posting nonsense about him. 

I assumed you were having a laugh.

Milot only follows 56 accounts and this indeed, is one of them. Interesting!

Conclusion. Milot is Kosovan Football.

3 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

I assumed you were having a laugh.

Milot only follows 56 accounts and this indeed, is one of them. Interesting!

Conclusion. Milot is Kosovan Football.

And has made the tweet to to get RB Leipzig to get a move on , oh ffs we are back here again.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

And has made the tweet to to get RB Leipzig to get a move on , oh ffs we are back here again.

The reference to Deichstube makes me feel like Kosovan Football is mocking rayk. It's going meta. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Nah, this is on. Break out the YouTube vids and start getting excited.