Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

5 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Where was this?

Have you not read this thread?  Every man and his dog have read the story and seen the video. They must have done because of the quotes. It's common knowledge down The Feathers. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

So... it's happening now? 

Knowing this saga, in an hour or so it could turn out it was lost in translation and he actually told them to reject our offer and he's staying at Bremen haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Knowing this saga, in an hour or so it could turn out it was lost in translation and he actually told them to reject our offer and he's staying at Bremen haha

Wouldn't surprise me haha

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I interpreted it that someone on FB had faked the post NV linked and made fun of Villa fans going nuts. This thread lol 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Have you not read this thread?  Every man and his dog have read the story and seen the video. They must have done because of the quotes. It's common knowledge down The Feathers. 

I've not managed to follow it all as there's so much crap in here, so no I've not seen that. I did see some argument about something being said and when it was said and the relevance, but I didn't see any quotes.

Wouldn't be ironic if after ALL of this, the reason he actually put in the transfer request (If he actually did) was to get the move to us in the end?

Maybe we have been haggling over a few mill in valuation?

Because by the accounts we have seen, RB Leipzegs offer was so paltry that not even a transfer request would have moved Bremen to their offer?

Either way, i'm trying my best not to get excited until something official happens.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1