Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, useless said:

'Wesentlich zäher gestalten sich da die Verhandlungen mit RB Leipzig. Die Sachsen wollen nur eine Ablösesumme von 15 Millionen Euro plus Zusatzzahlungen im Erfolgsfall überweisen. Viel zu wenig für Werder Bremen, unter einer Ablösesumme von 25 Millionen Euro soll das beste Pferd im Stall nicht ziehen gelassen werden. Und natürlich möchten die Bremer auch davon profitieren, dass RB in der Champions League allein an Prämien mehr als 50 Millionen Euro eingenommen hat.'

Deich Tube

Vas ist das?

20 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

That would seem like an unusual faux pas.

They would probably know more than a fan site when it comes to Rashica. There's something going on here.

You believe what you want to believe and you may be right, no smoke without fire kind of thing and of course I hope you are right.

The facts as I see it, we were interested before and we have lots of money. The agent and maybe even the club are probably using that past interest and the fact we can pay more to get Leipzig to pay what they are demanding for the player. He wants Champ's League football so the move is good for him. So a lot of people are trying to force something to happen and Villa don't even need to make a bid for them to blow smoke up each other's asses.

We have probably moved onto other targets and there is every likelihood that Rashica is not even a summer target. If it was the case I would have thought someone in the British press would have dug up something.

Edited by VillanousOne

4 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

You believe what you want to believe and you may be right, no smoke without fire kind of thing and of course I hope you are right.

The facts as I see it, we were interested before and we have lots of money. The agent and maybe even the club are probably using that past interest and the fact we can pay more to get Leipzig to pay what they are demanding for the player. He wants Champ's League football so the move is good for him. So a lot of people are trying to force something to happen and Villa don't even need to make a bid for them to blow smoke up each other's asses.

We have probably moved onto other targets and there is every likelihood that Rashica is not even a summer target. If it was the case I would have thought someone in the British press would have dug up something.

Aye maybe. 

It basically says that he doubts that Leipzig really want him and that there's no plan B as we're not an option.

Although as I say, I don't think you can read too much into what that website says as they're just Werder fansite.

Think we can forget about this until some more reliable news emerges. As it stands I think we're more likely to be in for Benrahma.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

I’m sure people were talking about that same article yesterday 

They were. Its like it's been switched.

Strange for somebody supposedly respectable to quote an article that doesn't exist. Why would they do that?

Mad ting 

1 hour ago, VillanousOne said:

'supposedly' is an understatement there has been not one credible source and there are also claims that 'villa is not an issue' meaning we aren't in the running.

Not saying we don't have an interest, but i'm pretty sure the press and ITKs no nothing.

Wait, so the link which claims "Villa is not an issue" is credible.

But conveniently, all the other ones saying something to the contrary, are NOT credible?

Can we have it both ways?

Fellas.....I come in peace. 
Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Stefanie Shank

Help me with this. The recent tweet by the Kosovan journo......is that the same one before (and the only remotely credible link) who said that we were in the background?

Either way there are two narratives on this. One is the I only want to play for RB Liepzig / CL football and there is no plan B. (Ie Villa beneath him).

The other....seemingly only put forward by Kosovan journalist(s)......is that we are plan C, D or whatever as one of the clubs waiting in the background.

Even though I’d love him at VP, I still think it’s the first one. The negotiations have clearly hit an impasse Between RBL and WB, but all the noise about Rashica wondering whether RBL want him is just his agent trying to put the pressure on RBL.

27 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Wait, so the link which claims "Villa is not an issue" is credible.

But conveniently, all the other ones saying something to the contrary, are NOT credible?

Can we have it both ways?

Surely it’s looking at the link, seeing what’s been said and trying to work out the source and then forming a view as to whether it’s credible or not?

• Like 1