Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

5 minutes ago, alf_stewart said:

Couple of questions:

1. Does anybody else always accidentally type ‘cill’ when they start to type villatalk in their address bar and end up on Cillian Murphy’s Wikipedia page? 

2. When is this thread getting closed?

Bbc One Peaky Blinders Series 5 GIF by BBC

This thread has been rather exciting, how dare you sir.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

So Rashica has supposedly asked Werder to accept Villa's bid and some want the thread closed or are giving up on this?

Are you mental?

video games joker GIF

20 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

So Rashica has supposedly asked Werder to accept Villa's bid and some want the thread closed or are giving up on this?

Are you mental?

'supposedly' is an understatement there has been not one credible source and there are also claims that 'villa is not an issue' meaning we aren't in the running.

Not saying we don't have an interest, but i'm pretty sure the press and ITKs no nothing.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

I think if you start blocking and ignoring people you miss all the daftness and VT isnt as exciting, plus unless anyone is nasty and abusive I wouldnt be so ignorant to people.

Indeed. 

Personally, to me, you need a bit of balance, it'd get boring if everybody thought the same. 

I use the troll accounts as my Inception style totem. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

'supposedly' is an understatement there has been not one credible source and there are also claims that 'villa is not an issue' meaning we aren't in the running.

Not saying we don't have an interest, but i'm pretty sure the press and ITKs no nothing.

This Kosovan Football is credible, is it not? Its followed by Rashica hinself. The Radiku geezer is definitely credible.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

This Kosovan Football is credible, is it not? Its followed by Rashica hinself. The Radiku geezer is definitely credible.

All about the local sources, especially those with an interest in maintaining their credibility.

He’s been accurately calling a few of the bigger moves for Kosovan players this window but has gone quiet on Rashica. Quite possible he’s been told to if things are at a ‘delicate’ stage. 

12 minutes ago, omariqy said:

The Kosovan account is legit and so is the journalist but he’s quoting an article that doesn’t exist 

That would seem like an unusual faux pas.

They would probably know more than a fan site when it comes to Rashica. There's something going on here.

23 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

soccer GIF

• Haha 1

'Wesentlich zäher gestalten sich da die Verhandlungen mit RB Leipzig. Die Sachsen wollen nur eine Ablösesumme von 15 Millionen Euro plus Zusatzzahlungen im Erfolgsfall überweisen. Viel zu wenig für Werder Bremen, unter einer Ablösesumme von 25 Millionen Euro soll das beste Pferd im Stall nicht ziehen gelassen werden. Und natürlich möchten die Bremer auch davon profitieren, dass RB in der Champions League allein an Prämien mehr als 50 Millionen Euro eingenommen hat.'

Deich Tube