Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

I hope you've told her that this is more important? 

Too late mate, its only a 20 minute round trip and I left on page 293 and got back to page 301, gutted my name not on the 300 page 

29 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Worum forum has said Rashica is in advanced talks with Leeds!

Wants to play in Europe. Is iffy about Villa. I know, I'll join recently promoted Leeds who haven't been in the top flight for at least 16 years.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Wants to play in Europe. Is iffy about Villa. I know, I'll join recently promoted Leeds who haven't been in the top flight for at least 16 years.

Is Gareth Southgate helping with the negotiations? 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Are leeds actually linked with him from reliable sources?

The source is one poster on the Worum that said: advanced talks with leeds apparently. kosovan sources. icon_hihi.gif

There's no other comments on there since to back that up, looks like a classic case of the traditional WUM. (not sure what German's call that?)

Edit: yes I do, handler aufwickeln

Edited by It's Your Round

Frank Baumann at the Bremen presser:

‘There are several interested parties, Aston Villa being one of them. As has been emphasized several times, there is still the possibility that Milot #Rashica about the 05.10.2020 players from #Werder is. I am reluctant to provide information about intermediate results.’

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Frank Baumann at the Bremen presser:

‘There are several interested parties, Aston Villa being one of them. As has been emphasized several times, there is still the possibility that Milot #Rashica about the 05.10.2020 players from #Werder is. I am reluctant to provide information about intermediate results.’

He's been contradicting himself most of this window.

Fair play to him though. We would equally be pissed if we sold Grealish for peanuts.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Soon to announce...

Hope you've hit the bullseye with that one.

301....let's play darts...and time to move on from fish to darting puns! (well I'm not waiting for 501 to come round).

....damn post slipped to page 302 😀

Edited by randy_69