Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It's a good job I never posted the 18/8 update on here if this is how you've got after 45 minutes!..   ;)

hmmm, 18/8 update...and tomorrow is 18/9...so 18/8 was "it will be at least a month before he's ITSOTP"??????

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Pull the offer and move on to another target. Let them try and get more money from someone else. 

You can't blame them for trying to get the best deal they can. We would for our star players too. Even if we get him for £22m, we're getting him for half price.

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

You can't blame them for trying to get the best deal they can. We would for our star players too. Even if we get him for £22m, we're getting him for half price.

Meh. I've seen to many CAM's been hyped up here over the years only to never live up to the hype after we fail to sign them. Bet this is exactly the same story. Leave them to it and bullet dodged. Find another another target for the right fee. 

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Feels like something was agreed but they upped the price. It will be worth it. I’m confident he will still sign. 

Hence referral to the Kosovan journos tweet again. Rashica has not been the cause of hold up.

I'm only annoyed that we are giving other teams time to raise money and try to step in.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN