Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Right, F*ck it.

We agreed terms with the player weeks ago and tabled a bid with the club.

Bremen have held out to see if anyone else came in..

Player told Werder/Baumann weeks ago to accept our offer.

Now slipping in is A. They're pissed they letting him go for peanuts and trying to claw as much £££ from him whatever way they can in the transfer.  B. They also sadly desperately need the money - and quickly, if they're to conduct any further business, all whilst keeping a player and still paying him whilst not playing and has already agreed personal terms with Aston Villa!

Werder are running out of time in this one.

They are gutted to be letting him go so cheap, understandably, and we would all be the same if it this was Grealish!

As I say, Announced soon...

So you’re saying he doesn’t want to sign for us? Well f*** him, move on Villa. 

:D

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Right, F*ck it.

We agreed terms with the player weeks ago and tabled a bid with the club.

Bremen have held out to see if anyone else came in..

Player told Werder/Baumann weeks ago to accept our offer.

Now slipping in is A. They're pissed they letting him go for peanuts and trying to claw as much £££ from him whatever way they can in the transfer.  B. They also sadly desperately need the money - and quickly, if they're to conduct any further business, all whilst keeping a player and still paying him whilst not playing and has already agreed personal terms with Aston Villa!

Werder are running out of time in this one.

They are gutted to be letting him go so cheap, understandably, and we would all be the same if it this was Grealish!

As I say, Announced soon...

This cannot be true. As far as I know Rashica will rather join Shamrock Rovers so he can play Champions League football.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I used to feel special when I was one of the first and only posters to know this information privately.

Now I just feel like a regular VT'er again.

I was waiting to smugly unleash the info when it was done.

You've ruined it for me.

Thanks Rigo. :(

I owe you a huge amount of 🍻 for never sharing either.

Top man.

But anyway, corks in the bottles. He's not signed.   ...yet.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I used to feel special when I was one of the first and only posters to know this information privately.

Now I just feel like a regular VT'er again.

I was waiting to smugly unleash the info when it was done.

You've ruined it for me.

Thanks Rigo. :(

Feels like a murder mystery. I’d like to step forward as another of the trusted 3 of @AvfcRigo82 

Who’s the other musketeer? 😂

"Soon to announce" 

That is a Birmingham Mail 'headline' if ever I saw one! 

Aston Villa are currently preparing for their opening fixture of the Premier League campaign at home to Chris Wilder's Sheffield United, on Monday night. 

Fans are eagerly anticipating the upcoming match-up and hope to take all 3 points from last season's surprise package. 

The club are soon to announce who will be serving up the pre-match meal now that Doris has had to self-isolate for 2 weeks following a colleague of husband, Reg, testing positive for Covid-19. 

Be sure to keep clicking along with us at Birmingham Mail for any further updates...

Edited by Wezbid
  • Haha 4

To be sure, Bremen are unlikely to get more favourable transfer terms than those offered by AVFC. We have cash and we rarely drive a hard bargain for transfers like spurs do or the like. Bremen aren’t going to better than the offer they have on the table if they go elsewhere, and definitely not before 10pm on deadline day. SIGN THE CONTRACT!