Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

17 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Twitter chatter is that he's going to go to Dortmund after United sign Sancho and United fans seem quite excited. Would absolutely love it if we announced him soon to make United's transfer window even worse than it is. 

So Dortmund are making a late attempt to s-Cuttle our transfer bid?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

@KenjiOgiwara, @villalad21, @Delphinho123, @rayk, quick start ranting we need to get this bad boy up to 300 pages.

I'll start: if he hasn't signed for us already it means he doesn't want to come and he is Billy big britches who thinks he is better than the team and is waiting for a bigger team like Leeds to come in for him.

Did I do it right? ;)

Unless you actually intend to ask me a question. I'd prefer it if you didn't post on poster. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Unless you actually intend to ask me a question. I'd prefer it if you didn't post on poster. 

Sorry, but quick start a stupid argument we have 3 pages to go. Hell even this could be the start if the stupid argument. Unless.... You were already doing that. Is Kenji a Genius? 

35 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

@KenjiOgiwara, @villalad21, @Delphinho123, @rayk, quick start ranting we need to get this bad boy up to 300 pages.

I'll start: if he hasn't signed for us already it means he doesn't want to come and he is Billy big britches who thinks he is better than the team and is waiting for a bigger team like Leeds to come in for him.

Did I do it right? ;)

Why are you including me on this? 

• Haha 2