Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

30 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Wants to play in Europe. Is iffy about Villa. I know, I'll join recently promoted Leeds who haven't been in the top flight for at least 16 years.

but but Bielsa. They are going to win the league, and they are going to get so many points that they are also going to be awarded the Champions League by default. This is Leeds we are talking about. LEEDS!!! who wouldn't want to go there?

6 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

You cannot beat that brief hope and excitement you feel when you open a thread and see that somebody has posted a link to a tweet that is taking a few seconds to load.

To find it's off some random claiming to be ITK account which was opened 2 weeks ago and has 5 followers. 

1 minute ago, TheStagMan said:

but but Bielsa. They are going to win the league, and they are going to get so many points that they are also going to be awarded the Champions League by default. This is Leeds we are talking about. LEEDS!!! who wouldn't want to go there?

That historical stadium on Bellend Road.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

On the Worum, they're saying that United are linked after missing out on Bale. Think this one's dead if United are in for him unfortunately :( 

If united wanted him they would have signed him by now. 

2 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

That was my thought as well

You lot are all deaf! She clearly said WAR ROCKET AJAX

Anyway as an aside, that film was available on Sky on demand, and I noticed it now has a disclaimer against it saying "This film has outdated attitudes, language and cultural depictions which may cause offence today."  😞

Anyway - back on topic....

Herring

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

What are you hearing mate? Is it almost done? 

Yes mate, I am herring that both Man U and Leeds are floundering in their pursuit of Rashica. He has been given a tour of Villa Park and likes the plaice, and has asked for first dabs on the number 8 shirt.

Am I doing this right?

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, randy_69 said:

That was 45 minutes ago....define soon as my toast has just burnt...

How soon is now?

Please, please, let me get what I want this time...

Oh god, don't bring The Smiths into it.  We're on a bit of a high right now, they will bring into a fit of depression. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, randy_69 said:

That was 45 minutes ago....define soon as my toast has just burnt...

How soon is now?

Please, please, let me get what I want this time...

It's a good job I never posted the 18/8 update on here if this is how you've got after 45 minutes!..   ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It's a good job I never posted the 18/8 update on here if this is how you've got after 45 minutes!..   ;)

When this whole saga is over, I'd love to see this 18/8 update. I bet it's been a done deal since then 😂

• Haha 2