Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

That journalist is just quoting another news source, it doesn't matter if he's reliable or not, it matters whether the original source is reliable, I had a look at that Bremen forum that was posted on here a few days ago and they seem to believe it.

5 minutes ago, useless said:

That journalist is just quoting another news source, it doesn't matter if he's reliable or not, it matters whether the original source is reliable, I had a look at that Bremen forum that was posted on here a few days ago and they seem to believe it.

Capture.JPG.580866bab928c2c907c45eff43230b4a.JPG

Just had a look. It seems to me like he's laughing that the story is coming from DeichStube, the way he uses the asterisk. As if to say it's a load of rubbish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

RB Leipzig’s fan forum have a rather pathetic 9 pages devoted to Milot Rashica. We’ve almost got as many pages as they have comments. (Yes I know some of ours are about fish and wanking).
https://www.rb-fans.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=13978

What more proof does Milot need that we are the better option? 

Come on lad, come to Villa where you’re wanted. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

To be fair RBL have about 9 fans combined. Every single fan they got probably already posted in their Rashica thread. 

They've got 13 official "fans" and they're just Red Bull yes men. They're the 51 per cent that is required under the 50 +1 rule in Germany.

Journos nowadays.. 

Go on each premier league fans forum sites, see who is the most talked about potential signing or which high profile player for that club could be sold.

Get your list.

Make stuff up or make the most vague non committal 'story' as possible about that player.... and wait

The click bait lure is out there, and wait for each fan to click on the non story.

We should have an anti click bait thread where each none story is copied and pasted on that thread to save people clicking on to click bait. Then maybe journos will go back to being journos rather than lazy liars.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brummybloke said:

Journos nowadays.. 

Go on each premier league fans forum sites, see who is the most talked about potential signing or which high profile player for that club could be sold.

Get your list.

Make stuff up or make the most vague non committal 'story' as possible about that player.... and wait

The click bait lure is out there, and wait for each fan to click on the non story.

We should have an anti click bait thread where each none story is copied and pasted on that thread to save people clicking on to click bait. Then maybe journos will go back to being journos rather than lazy liars.

Percy or it didn’t happen. 

• Like 1

To beat out Leipzig you have to up the ante. You really want him? Start passing the hat! (And don't sneak a fish in there. We can smelt it.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, AgentO said:

To beat out Leipzig you have to up the ante. You really want him? Start passing the hat! (And don't sneak a fish in there. We can smelt it.)

He’s going to have a simple choice to make, premier league or champions league - assuming RBL meet Bremen’s valuation. Everything else is just noise. 

20 minutes ago, AgentO said:

I agree. We will have no trouble passing the hat.

Whilst we have wage structures in place to keep an eye on we need to stretch it a little for this one.

Mach dir keine Sorgen, kein Fisch nur Tittens.    🍻

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AgentO said:

I wouldn't pass the hat around this lot and not expect to find something grusome inside...

orgasm face GIF

Edited by Teale's 'tache
missed a word
  • Like 1