Saïd Benrahma

MaVilla

It's a typical Dildo Bros stalling tactic to drive the price down, he managed 46 games for us and 3 for Algeria this past season without a problem, so I can't see much wrong with him, I think we set a high price for him once Wet Spam were interested knowing that they will always kick off when it comes to spending money, by settings a high price gave us a little wiggle room for a slightly lower negotiating price if we are so inclined, we usually get what is a suitable amount we want, luckily we are not in a desperate problem financially as a lot of other teams are, But it will all unfold come 17.00 hrs today, and he could well be playing for us tomorrow if it all goes tits up.

It’s a blood test that’s the problem 😀but they are still willing to buy but at a lower price 😃Let’s hope if he goes in January it’s to a PL club and he rips them apart when they play WestHam.This deal is dead in the water now as l know we don’t have to sell and may have a sulking player initially but he will have to perform if he wants eventually play PL football.

21 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

woooooo that was spooky. I came into the Benrahma thread in Villatalk and when I came out of it I was in Other Football. Must be how B.A felt in the A-team when he got drugged before they put him in a place

How was the milk?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Predictable from those scumbags at West Ham trying to drive down the price at the 11th hour.We are very straight forward club to deal with as you know with Dean Oli and others but we do stand our ground and won’t be mugged by these spivs.

Very straightforward.

Every single player is worth £30m, pay it or don’t.

6 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I'll just say it as simple as I can DaveAV1. If Grealish gets injured or he needs subbing who do we bring on for him??

Also, Rahma and Watkins had a fantastic partnership and there is every chance they could carry that in here at Villa. I do see your point that Rahma would have to be convinced to sit on the bench but he would be an excellent sub to have. Let's face it we can't play Grealish 90 mins every game, he needs rest also, that's where Benrahma comes in as well. Yes our bench is light but we dont have no one of quality like Grealish, but it would totally hit us hard on field if he got injured.

I do see your point about a striker, I agree on that, it's a same situation if Watkins goes down and gets laid out, we will be back to who exactly. I dont have confidence myself in any of our other strikers.Maybe Wesley will surprise us, I would very much like this to happen.

Again we need options where it counts and I think addressing an option for Grealish and Watkins should be priority.

I don’t disagree with any of that Dave, but I would say that Barkley would probably be the player we’d use if Jack wasn’t able to play. It’s not a perfect world and we have come a very long way in a short time. The hope now is that we don’t suffer too badly with injuries and as we move forward and become stronger as a club we can develop both the first 11 and the bench. 

Ideally I’d like quality cover for Ollie and Jack along with CB and LB but we have to be realistic. To be fair Hause would look better alongside Mings or Konsa than he did in the League Cup game and Engels I really don’t know. I liked him at the start of last season, but something hasn’t been right since the Spurs blunder. Who knows he might come back much better or not at all. 

Just now, striker said:

Surprised Brentford would contemplate a loan even with a view to signing him next summer.

Surprised further that Villa haven’t jumped on that?

52 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I'm sure West Ham will find a way to weasel out of the "obligation to buy" if Benrahma fails to impress.

And I'm sure our Lawyers won't miss a trick that the Dildo's Bros try and pull, and they will have it well under control.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonjon said:

And I'm sure our Lawyers won't miss a trick that the Dildo's Bros try and pull, and they will have it well under control.

They better make sure they covid-protect it then. Leeds managed to avoid paying the £18m that they were obliged to for Augustin.

10 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Can’t believe they’ve managed to wangle a loan to buy deal at last minute. 

£4m loan fee. Helps them this summer, but next season they will have to commit the other £20m+ to sign him permanently.

I'm sure he'll do well there, but I would hate to have Sullivan and Gold as our owners.

Â