Saïd Benrahma

MaVilla

2 weeks ago one one the gobshite owners was on talksport saying were stacked with players on massive wages who dont play

So they sign another player, on big wages 

The west ham way....

11 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I hope so much that West Ham will be relegated, fun to see what happens with this deal then.

Sadly I think they have a decent team when everyone is fit. Benrahma, Antonio and Bowen is a decent front 3 with Fornals, Haller and Yarmalenko as backups. Plus Snodgrass who seems to have been pushed out a bit now. 

Moyes is generally a safe pair of hands at the wheel as well. 

9 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

Brentford must be desperate.

No we are not,the club seem happy with the way the deals structured.Unfortunately there was an issue with Benrahmas blood test which I believe has been resolved but being synical it was leaked to the press maybe to fend off any last minute rival bids.Think its standard practice these days for clubs to pay fees over many seasons.Yesterday West Brom structured their deal for Grant over 6 years .I doubt you paid all money upfront for Oli it also helps dilute FFP.I believe the loan will be replaced as sale in the January window shame I wish he had gone to Villa other than those spivs.

Pretty obvious WH played you like a fiddle that transfer. They leaked bullshit left and right and you stayed with it. From the bonus payments, to blood tests and what not. It's obvious WH got the transfer where they wanted in the end.

According to the berry your own forum talk of like the guru of ITK, the deal was a £ 4 mill loan deal, £ 20 million obligatory purchase with £ 5 million in addons (that it was suspected would never be achieved). 

So that's £ 24 million. Some distance of what was talked about. Still a hefty profit from what he was bought for mind.

I'd be vary about whether WH ever pays the £ 20 million if he flops though. It's definitely something I can see happening. It's not the best deal for Brentford this. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Sadly I think they have a decent team when everyone is fit. Benrahma, Antonio and Bowen is a decent front 3 with Fornals, Haller and Yarmalenko as backups. Plus Snodgrass who seems to have been pushed out a bit now. 

Moyes is generally a safe pair of hands at the wheel as well. 

Yeah I agree, they have a very good team and I don't think they will be in a relegation battle, although I hope! The running of the club seems to be a complete shambles with unrest among the fans and even some players, so hopefully that can continue to trickle down to the performances!

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Pretty obvious WH played you like a fiddle that transfer. They leaked bullshit left and right and you stayed with it. From the bonus payments, to blood tests and what not. It's obvious WH got the transfer where they wanted in the end.

According to the berry your own forum talk of like the guru of ITK, the deal was a £ 4 mill loan deal, £ 20 million obligatory purchase with £ 5 million in addons (that it was suspected would never be achieved). 

So that's £ 24 million. Some distance of what was talked about. Still a hefty profit from what he was bought for mind.

I'd be vary about whether WH ever pays the £ 20 million if he flops though. It's definitely something I can see happening. It's not the best deal for Brentford this. 

Yes, and moreover the reports that the permanent transfer is subject to further tests related to the medical sounds like a classic walk away clause. I suspect that the dishonest conmen at West Ham have played Brentford at this occation and can get out of the deal if they want. If so they have only paid £4M for one season.

I think he is a top top player, and if nothing is wrong with his medical condition the above may probably not materialize. Nevertheless it doesn't seem to be the best of deals for Brentford, and it's worth pointing out with all the talk of how good deals they do all the time.

• Like 1

Who knows what went on behind the scenes. Didn't Benrahma get himself a new agent a couple weeks ago. Maybe they made themselves impossible to force a move. Maybe they made a deal with Wet Spam on their own.

How does it work, are Wet Spam paying him the same money Brentford did or can he get more while on loan. If not I expect he has a bumper signing (and agent) fee waiting once he signs a permanent deal with them.

1 hour ago, sne said:

Who knows what went on behind the scenes. Didn't Benrahma get himself a new agent a couple weeks ago. Maybe they made themselves impossible to force a move. Maybe they made a deal with Wet Spam on their own.

How does it work, are Wet Spam paying him the same money Brentford did or can he get more while on loan. If not I expect he has a bumper signing (and agent) fee waiting once he signs a permanent deal with them.

True, it's just speculating. But whatever went on behind the scenes it was surprising to see that it suddenly was a loan.

I can't see anything hindering WH to pay him more money while he is on loan, as long as Brentford doesn't have to pay part of the wages it should be between WH and Benrahama how much and how they want to pay him.

I though it was interesting with the reports that up to 100 of the staff at Brentford could benefit from the transfer and that Benrahma insisted on them getting thair part of the transfer. Raises a lot of questions for me. Perhaps our Brentford friends know anything more about this? Perhaps just media nonsens or somethin put out by agents as a smoke screen to dodgy dealings.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

True, it's just speculating. But whatever went on behind the scenes it was surprising to see that it suddenly was a loan.

I can't see anything hindering WH to pay him more money while he is on loan, as long as Brentford doesn't have to pay part of the wages it should be between WH and Benrahama how much and how they want to pay him.

I thought it was interesting with the reports that up to 100 of the staff at Brentford could benefit from the transfer and that Benrahma insisted on them getting their part of the transfer. Raises a lot of questions for me. Perhaps our Brentford friends know anything more about this? Perhaps just media nonsens or something put out by agents as a smoke screen to dodgy dealings.

Edited by Keener window-cleaner

Â