Craig Shakespeare - Assistant Head Coach

PieFacE

3 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

I'm not so sure that Shakespeare's arrival necessarily means that the John Terry thread gets moved into Othello Football.

Terrible... have a like :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

This is another important and positive step. The club needs structure and vision and most of the all the players need more high-level and experienced coaches. Shakespeare will prove a shrewd appointment indeed. 

• Like 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

This is another important and positive step. The club needs structure and vision and most of the all the players need more high-level and experienced coaches. Shakespeare will prove a shrewd appointment indeed. 

Taming the Shrew'd right? 

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Considering the effort that goes into a Shakespeare pun, compared to a fish pun, I have to say that all Shakespeare puns feel empty to me (having tried hard). 

Nah not sold on them myself, think most of e'm are much ado about nothing

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I really think it seems like Smith has recognised his deficiencies this season which was his naivety and his inability to make changes to positively influence the game. Appointing a new coach with a wealth of experience really seems like a great move to help give us a calm guiding hand, another coach to help develop players and someone who can present new ideas and give Smith recommendations on who to bring on and when to impact the game 

• Like 1

The Tempest of the relegation battle is over. Two Gentlemen have arrived (albeit not from Verona). Leaves King Leer Terry free to go after The Merry Wives of Windsor. 

• Like 1

I just realised, are we (or maybe its just me) reading the title wrong?

Maybe it means Assistant (to) Head Coach?  because the correct way of saying it would be Head assistant coach, if he was the head of the rest?

2 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

If this thread shows nothing else, it has done a great job of highlighting how shallow our knowledge of Shakespeare is. 

Let alone the lack of 'Craig' based puns. 

Â