Craig Shakespeare - Assistant Head Coach

PieFacE

And so the Nigel Pearson link continues. Shakespeare was number two to him at Leicester and Watford. 

Did Shakespeare cross paths with Smith at Walsall? Shakespeare left in 1989 and Smith joined them that year. 

Who knows but, for me, it all seems a bit low in terms of thinking. I would prefer the club to go for people who have come from higher echelons of the game. 

2 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Does anyone else feel that the club is preparing to get Pearson in as manager? Did Smith do one over on Thomas Frank and now Lange is planning to avenge his friend? 

I can safely predict that no Premier League club that isnt run by idiots will appoint Nigel Pearson as manager ever again.

• Like 2

I thought I was having a midsummer night’s dream, but apparently this is 100% true. After last season’s comedy of errors - much ado about nothing, if you ask me - it’s pleasing to see the tempest around the club clear, and I’m sure we all agree that all’s well that end’s well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Has anyone seen The Damned United? If so, please tell me I'm not the only one who looks at Craig Shakespeare and sees Timothy Spall's version of Peter Taylor.

Yes there are similarities 

This is really really good work.

Terry rumours won't go away and he could easily go a month into the season. We're now fully stocked now.

Good shout from Mat Kendrick who suggested this about a day after the season finished.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Does anyone else feel that the club is preparing to get Pearson in as manager? Did Smith do one over on Thomas Frank and now Lange is planning to avenge his friend? 

This isn't an episode of days of our lives

• Haha 3

Â