Match Thread: Villa v Crystal Palace

limpid

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, penguin said:

Samatta getting pelters for missing a half chance header 

The useless word removed also should have gifted them a goal, but VAR saved his blushes. He ducks out of the **** way.

3 minutes ago, villadude said:

Can you **** believe it, we score a goal for the first time in god knows how long, just as my missus decides to walk past the TV, And stands in front of it moaning because I’m screaming “move, move out the way!” Just as the ball goes in.. so I missed the goal..

Brilliant! 😑

What did she stand there that long you even missed the replay, she needs sacking if that's the case.

• Haha 1

Just hope Villa don't sit back on this in the 2nd half? The very few times Palace went forward they looked dangerous.

Poor first half with Villa slightly better as the Palace players were definitely on the beach. However when Roy gets into them at half time they won't be as bad 2nd half.

Would someone tell Ming's to stop playing the Hollywood ball every time he gets it. Throughout the season 9/10 it goes to the opposition.

1 minute ago, pacbuddies said:

Elmo offers far more at RB than Konsa. Glad Hause got injured.

Best crosser in the side, why he hasn’t been starting either at RB or RW is beyond me and has been for weeks.

He also gives a shit, which helps a lot.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, penguin said:

Burgled them that half in all honesty.

Samatta getting pelters for missing a half chance header but truth is we aren’t creating anything. We have absolutely no cohesion in attack and everyone seems on different wavelengths.

A positive is the amount of set pieces we are winning and thank Christ we made one count. Let’s hope we have a bit of confidence now going into the 2nd.

Half chance? I'd back my nan to score those, and shes dead.  Terrible miss.

Great finish from Trez.  Fingers crossed we dont 'do a villa' in the second half

3 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Do we dare start to believe again?

I'd only dare to if we won both this, and our next game.

Even that still leave us in the bottom 3 ffs.

It will take 9 points at absolute minimum.

Even with 12 we could still go down.

• Like 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

The great escape is on!

Dont hold your breath, a miracle is what your asking, you dont have memory loss as to how this usually goes for us in second half do you??lol