Match Thread: Villa v Crystal Palace

limpid

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Trez you work hard and are not very good but my god do you get us some big goals!

This. He’s terrible and like bambi on ice but I will always support a player who tries their hardest.

Edited by Hobbit Feet
  • Like 1

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

My missus blurted out "WHAT! Are you f'ing winning?" then she had to see the evidence

Tell her no love it is all in your head, it's more of the usual like all season.

Just now, briny_ear said:

Nicely taken goal by Trez. Doesn’t look to me like Palace are too bothered about this match so a rare 3 points may be looming here. Massive 45 minutes now.

Everton could not be arsed earlier either... they're our next opponents right?

Burgled them that half in all honesty.

Samatta getting pelters for missing a half chance header but truth is we aren’t creating anything. We have absolutely no cohesion in attack and everyone seems on different wavelengths.

A positive is the amount of set pieces we are winning and thank Christ we made one count. Let’s hope we have a bit of confidence now going into the 2nd.

• Like 1

Will say for trez he does work like he wants success, I just cant believe its him to show the rest how it's done.

Still back post attacking just cant believe it, finally we see some.

We need to commit more forward it's been our problem for to long.

Not played well at all really and if we don't improve we will still lose this. I would be very surprised if we kept a clean sheet. 

Can't fault their effort. It's there. Just there's a serious lack of quality. 

Some of the comments in the match thread do make me laugh though but I suppose it's a place to vent your frustrations. 

I would get Davis on for Samatta, then probably look at El Ghazi for Trez though the goal may have given him a lift. He works hard but he's so poor but then has that nice side foot finish, similar technique to the one against Leicester.

• Like 1