Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

34 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the shoulder detail seems to be on every kit so far, the twins down the sides has been on a couple of them (and out of a whole heap of shit that's the worst part IMO) the dots are new to us though and the collar is different from all their others

Cheers. We’ll have to wait and see I guess. 

10 hours ago, dubliner said:

20200729_220243.jpg

Look at that bad boy! I don’t think it’s real, it looks like a dodgy photoshop job to me and the photo of a photo of a phone is just to make it lower quality and hide the more obvious bits.

The blue on the badge and kit don’t match, the badges and sponsor are way too high, would be above chest height almost, and shirt and hanger seem super imposed over the cupboard door. 

10 hours ago, djdabush said:

Only me who thinks that looks like a really obvious photoshop then?

I mean that coat hangar is definitely fake, just look at the random shadowing!

I've spent too much time in the conspiracy thread haven't I? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Look at that bad boy! I don’t think it’s real, it looks like a dodgy photoshop job to me and the photo of a photo of a phone is just to make it lower quality and hide the more obvious bits.

The blue on the badge and kit don’t match, the badges and sponsor are way too high, would be above chest height almost, and shirt and hanger seem super imposed over the cupboard door. 

I am calling fake. The badge and sponsor alignment are massively off too. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Kappa is trash. Worse than BMW sticking their M-badges everywhere.

looking round at other teams and then the training gear i think they have it in them to make some good stuff

but then unfortunately they seemingly just don't

Â