Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

7 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Delph is funny for obvious reasons that became apparent after this shoot, but Benteke being there is just...why? We knew the guy was off from the FA Cup final whistle. What were they playing at :lol:

I quite like Grealish looking like he's seen what the following two seasons would be like.

16 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

Yeah, right? I mean, who'd be stupid enough to do something like that?

Anyone who has complained that this has been a crap season then just briefly remember this one.

3 wins in the league all season, and one of those was on the opening day. 17 points.  Fat Gabby. Remi Garde rabbit in headlights. Guzan being scared of saving the ball. Wycombe away. Liverpool at home.  Lescott's new car.Lerner out.

The horror. The horror.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, deeps said:

Looks like all Kappa kits are the same template so far this year (accept these have the branding down the side also). 

Yeah, from the templates I'm guessing the blue sleeves will go over the shoulders to the collar, similar to the FC Lorient one you posted a few pages back. Should be pretty smart.

• Like 1

Without flooding the thread with pictures there are some variations from a quick google. Not all of them seem to have that 2/3 baseball jersey sleeves.

Racing Club 2020/21 Kappa Kits - FOOTBALL FASHION.ORG

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, sne said:

Without flooding the thread with pictures there are some variations from a quick google. Not all of them seem to have that 2/3 baseball jersey sleeves.

Love the black kit. The template looks similar to the one we had this season. 

Edited by deeps

3 hours ago, sne said:

I like all three of those, the blue and white one, imagine that claret and blue and I think it would be a dream 😍 

• Like 2

Do we have any idea when the new kit is revealed or goes on sale. Stocks on the online store are minimal for the old kit so they are again missing out on sales.

Which idiot runs our commercial department.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

this year / last year

Aston Villa Home Goalkeeper Shirt 2019-20 | Aston Villa

if we had that racing 3rd shirt would you be buying that for £60 over the keepers shirt in the sale for £16?

Our keeper shirts in the sale in any available decent sizes? You’d be very lucky!

Our last 2 black kits were almost good :lol:

The 2010/11 one with the FxPro sponsor was a good design but the kit looked like it was made out of plastic just like the home kit. The 17/18 one looked like a training top with that stripe at the top.

23 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I like all three of those, the blue and white one, imagine that claret and blue and I think it would be a dream 😍 

I tried to imagine it but then it looked like a striped shirt and I decided that wasn’t a proper Villa home shirt. 😁

Â